im at a loss for words..gift from the org!!

It's a great feeling knowing you have so many people who care about you. The outpouring of love I received from the org family after my accident a few years ago left me speechless, which does not happen often. Hang in there Chris.

Oh :-) Didn't know if it had somethin to do with the letter underneath it.....Chris you're only a short trip away if u need to grab a beer & vent. BUT if we go have a beer somewheres you will not be drinkin natty ice lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh :-) Didn't know if it had somethin to do with the letter underneath it.....Chris you're only a short trip away if u need to grab a beer & vent. BUT if we go have a beer somewheres you will not be drinkin natty ice lol
Posted via Mobile Device

i usually dont need to vent too often...im usually a pretty happy go lucky guy....truth is i think you need to vent more than i do lol

Who knows.... last November I had an absolute meltdown at one of my friend's beer meetings. It was past the tasting segment of the evening & we were well into the "lets get ripped" stage but someone mentioned somethin about adoption and I, for some reason, began bawlin like a lil girl & muttering somethin about Julie & why she could feel it was ok to lie bout bein prego & then hve an abortion to spite me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Possible threadjack:

But TRUTHFULLY brother, the need for my venting arises from my desire to have a special lady. I'm a cohabitator by nature and bein alone for 4yrs just ain't cuttin it lol. People say "you'll find it when ya stop lookin"..... well thats impossible for me not to think about it. You & I both, heck, we ALL need to vent in certain ways. And sometimes I may sound grumpy but i'm always here for ya. We're the only "org active" local busa dudes so we gotta stick together.
Posted via Mobile Device

Who knows.... last November I had an absolute meltdown at one of my friend's beer meetings. It was past the tasting segment of the evening & we were well into the "lets get ripped" stage but someone mentioned somethin about adoption and I, for some reason, began bawlin like a lil girl & muttering somethin about Julie & why she could feel it was ok to lie bout bein prego & then hve an abortion to spite me.
Posted via Mobile Device

uhhh...wow....nuff said lol

Indeed my brotha, indeed. But, its not my place to judge her, nor my place to judge the recent property damage at the hnd of the super ****. I'm alive, I have some friends.... life isn't horrible, just wanna make it a lil more satisfying. Lookin forward to meeting some new friends in a couple weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im just down the road in MD if you need me Chris...keep yer head up brutha:thumbsup:

wife and kids and i just got in from a bon fire..beer...hot dogs...smores...ahhh the good life lol...ok ..bed now lol

We will keep you in our prayers Chris

Back