im at a loss for words..gift from the org!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
you dont know how the past couple days have been. stress about alot of things. wife called me at work and told me what i got in the mail today. she was effected too. my family truely thanks you all for this gift. my daughter and i are talking...i have bent backwards to help her understand i love her no matter what. it still hurts though. and your gift to me and my family will not go unappreciated. thanks for renewing my...and my wifes..faith in freindship and what life is truely about.

SANY0307 (Medium).JPG

SANY0308 (Medium).JPG

SANY0309 (Medium).JPG

Glad it put a smile on your face and a warm feeling in your heart. Things will work out for ya in due time. Keep the faith and know your not alone in this world. :thumbsup:

There is nothing we like to see so much as the gleam of pleasure in a person's eye when he feels that we have sympathized with him,and understood him. At these moments something fine and spiritual passes between two friends. These are the moments worth living.

- Don Marquis

Glad ya like it brother, you've offered to help me countless times...... but what is it, just the wooden block?
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup: I do hope you're feeling better about things, as hard as they may be...kind of have to let some things just be what they'll be for a time Chris.

Glad someone was thinking about you :)

Awesome Chris! Congrats, you deserve it. The friendship blocks are something that separates the org community from any other online forum.

Keep it up w/ you daughter, as you know I am in the same boat and its a battle we can never let go of.

Back