TB WARNING - ATLANTA

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I thought everyone pretty much knew about this, but talking to my wife this morning she didnt know so I figured I would post this.

Summary: a person who has an extremely drug resitant resistant form of TB flew from Atlanta to paris may 12th then flew from Prague in the Czech Republic to Montreal then drove across the border to the United States.

The kicker is he knew he was sick, was told not to travel and he did it anyway, then he was told to report to a foreign country (Italy) for treatment and was told he was banned from any flights and his passport had been flagged and he did not comply and he purposly flew to Canada and drove to the United States to avoid being detained anywhere.

Here is a link

http://www.webmd.com/news/10101/fliers-warned-about-tuberculosis

Here is another link

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070530/D8PEOBIO4.html

He apparently put is personal needs above the health of complete strangers.

I think some kind of charges should be filed against him.

anyway, wanted to warn everyone in case anyone cares..

Read this morning. What an Azzhat.
guns.gif

they have been saying that tb is getting stronger and resist the present drugs. this could turn into a big mess.

Very scary situation, hope this does not turn into a Pandemic, no offense to our brother in BUSA "Pandemic" of course
smile.gif

could be the beginings of a new modern day leper colony...i'm happy homeland security is sooooo on top of things....fuggers can't stop a sick dying man from hopp'in in and out of our country..no wonder al qieda can sign up for flight lessons at will...our tax dollars hard at work securing and protecting our nations people!
mad.gif

Then there's the F.D.A.

Dead dogs and cats..poisoned people and now puffer flavored monkfish...it ends at the end....we're near the end.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(JINKSTER @ May 30 2007,18:34) could be the beginings of a new modern day leper colony...i'm happy homeland security is sooooo on top of things....fuggers can't stop a sick dying man from hopp'in in and out of our country..no wonder al qieda can sign up for flight lessons at will...our tax dollars hard at work securing and protecting our nations people!
mad.gif

Then there's the F.D.A.

Dead dogs and cats..poisoned people and now puffer flavored monkfish...it ends at the end....we're near the end.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
wow.gif

Good points..

Yeah I picked up on how in the he11 was this guy able to get into our country when he was on a no fly list AND his passport was supposedly tagged?

If they knew so much about this guy I cant believe he was able to back door into this country through Canada. something is wrong with the system, and as you stated Jinkster, homeland security..

Back