Texas Mile Tech Inspection

what size did you get?

The ones that I got from Kurveygirl says 83 degree and 11.3mm rim hole, I am looking at the package that they came in right now, And they worked great. Make sure and point the end towards the brake side of the bike, A buddy of mine put his end toward the clutch side and didnt realize it till he got wheels back on bike:laugh: Alot easier to put air in when they are facing the brake side.:thumbsup:

Does anyone know if the metal chain guard has to be full length? I have one now it's "metal", but it does not run up to the front sprocket...just out to the rear sprocket.

Does anyone know if the metal chain guard has to be full length? I have one now it's "metal", but it does not run up to the front sprocket...just out to the rear sprocket.

Hey Rod it does not, I just seen a post on Suzuki H org, the other day where someone was asking the same question, And Arnie3600 the head tech inspector said it did not have to be full length, It just had to be metal. He is also on the org. You might send him a PM. Here is a link to his profile https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/members/arnie3600-22750.html

Shane, hope you can coming out again. Maybe I'll have my project done then and you can make a run over 200mph... :beerchug:

Shane, hope you can coming out again. Maybe I'll have my project done then and you can make a run over 200mph... :beerchug:

Hey Bro now that would be a deal. I promise you I can come right on down there anytime for that you just let me know when.:thumbsup:

(sorry that should be "come") :laugh:

I've got a green light on the Turbo from the wife, now I just need the time to get it done. I'll let you know, hopefully it will be the end of the year but not holding my breath... :whistle:

(sorry that should be "come") :laugh:

I've got a green light on the Turbo from the wife, now I just need the time to get it done. I'll let you know, hopefully it will be the end of the year but not holding my breath... :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Back