Getting ready for the 2008 season

No, I'm getting mine from Tilt customs up in the Bay area. They are made out of the country, so he has no control over how fast they are made. I know, I know, cheap leathers are a risk, but I don't have the money for a good set (I already own a good set, but they aren't SCTA legal)
rulez8bn.gif
cursin.gif
I plan to get a better set later, but right now, I just need these to get me going.

I'm in the Roadrunners club. There is one other guy who rides a Busa in our club, but our body types differ quite a bit. That, and I really don't want to be bumming a suit off of someone at the race. Everyone tells me that the LSR group is a friendly group, but I'd feel really bad showing up unprepared, so I'm going to do everything I can to find a suit before hand.

His name was Harold Judy.  If you know any details, let me know.  He may have been on a different bike when he went down.
I checked the run log and can't find any names that even sond like his.
Thanks for your help.  It must have happened away from the track then.  All I know is that he wrecked his bike and won't be able to return to work for at least 2 months.  He had taken some days off work to go down there with the buell.  He is in to drag racing his sportster usually and he had bought/built the buell just to see how fast he could go.  Thanks again for looking into that.  

-Randy
UPDATE:

Harold is back at work now. He says that it happened in Reynolds Georgia at a drag strip. He was on his Buell when it happened. He said that he had just started to decelerate at the end of the track when the belt came off and got wrapped up in the rear wheel. He guesses his speed was 90-95 mph when he went down. He tore up all of his gear and the bike isn't too bad. He walked away with a bunch of broken bones, but is still able to walk. Sorry it took so long for an update, I forgot about this thread.

Back