Texas Living!!!

I live in my 5th wheel also. I wish it were as warm in MD as it is where you are at.

Yeah, the heater doesn't work very good in cold climates. Being that utilities are included in my lot rent, I can run my space heaters all day without extra cost. Don't have to use my propane. :thumbsup:

Just kidding, the people in my RV park come and go, especially the snow birds. No mobile homes, just RVs. I moved to that park after my divorce three years ago. It's really easy living. The lot rent cost me $275.00 per month utilities included. I don't like apartments because you never know whos living next to you. What's also nice about living in RVs is that you can move anytime you want if you get tired of the location. I have three pop-outs on the trailer with alot of living space. I love it! :thumbsup:
very nice

Glad you were able to keep the bikes in the divorce. That is usually the first thing women fight for, whether or not they can ride it. Been there, done that!

Glad you were able to keep the bikes in the divorce. That is usually the first thing women fight for, whether or not they can ride it. Been there, done that!

I bought the bikes after the divorce. Freedom is an enabler when not impeded by obstacles such as ex-wives. :beerchug: Note: I cleaned up the beer cans before taking the pictures.....:laugh: Just kidding......det45

Awesome!

Hopefully you bring the bikes in at night.

I assume since you can leave whenever you want, you take the bikes with you.

I would never leave mine outside, too many horror stories!

Awesome!

Hopefully you bring the bikes in at night.

I assume since you can leave whenever you want, you take the bikes with you.

I would never leave mine outside, too many horror stories!

You can't see it in the picture but I have my Hayabusa crane chained to the 5th wheel and the little white trailer. I sleep just above the bike in the upper section of the trailer. My 45 & shotgun at the ready.......det45:thumbsup:

Back