Texas Living!!!

det45

Registered
Ahhhhh The single life in Texas. (Hayabusa in front of the trailer, Kawasaki next to trailer). (Note the Texas Limo, -My Truck- not the Lincoln).....det45 :thumbsup:

Park 1.jpg

cartruck2.jpg

Sticker.jpg

Does the RV have a spot in the back for the bikes or is that what the lil trailer is for, if so how does that work?

Oh yeah, sweet setup:thumbsup:

Does the RV have a spot in the back for the bikes or is that what the lil trailer is for, if so how does that work?

Oh yeah, sweet setup:thumbsup:

I bought the little white trailer to haul both of my bikes however, I'm currently using it as a shed on wheels.....LoL.....det45 :thumbsup:

With or without teeth?.....:laugh:

Just kidding, the people in my RV park come and go, especially the snow birds. No mobile homes, just RVs. I moved to that park after my divorce three years ago. It's really easy living. The lot rent cost me $275.00 per month utilities included. I don't like apartments because you never know whos living next to you. What's also nice about living in RVs is that you can move anytime you want if you get tired of the location. I have three pop-outs on the trailer with alot of living space. I love it! :thumbsup:

Back