Tell me what you think

sportcustoms71

Registered
this was my second advance cornering clinic this year, had a great time and learned a lot....what i was wondering if you all could please critique me in any way possible, just don't talk about my good looks:poke: now before you starts let me tell you a little about it. the track was a very small setup and a lot of very short and technical turns, so it was nothing like a "track situation" that you would expect. there was no time to set up for the curves and the max speed was about 60mph and that was on the little mini straight that they had. you could def feel the weight of the busa on this small track, but i do consider i did somewhat well considering they had me in the "fast" class. i was running circles around the 600's but i know that was due to skill level. they had a super moto out there that i was hatin' lol and really my only competition and that's not tootin my horn but thats all lol it never really felt like i was getting that low on the busa considering it was a technical course. so please feel feel to chip away or help give some hints.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hey there you handsome devil, I think you look pretty dang good on that fat heifer. Looks like you may need to adjust your feet a little and get your head down but other than that, "Lookin Gooooood"! :beerchug:

Tufbusa said:
Hey there you handsome devil, I think you look pretty dang good on that fat heifer. Looks like you may need to adjust your feet a little and get your head down but other than that, "Lookin Gooooood"! :beerchug:

Should The pegs be right past your toes or directly in the middle of the ball of your foot?

Is that track near you? Are you still in Va beach? I am a long way from an expert but it looks good to me :thumbsup:

i noticed that to actually when i was riding the busa on that day, i kept thinking that the track was so short and i didn't have time to set up properly, but it may have been a mental thing too. it also looked like i needed more speed...but the tires are worn all the way to the side and not strips, but i know it's not about the strips though, thanks about the head getting down, we have another clinic this month, cant wait

the peg is supposed to be on the ball of your foot. it might be that i wear a size14 that make it look that way. i'll have to remember to bring my foot even back more on the pegs.

Should The pegs be right past your toes or directly in the middle of the ball of your foot?

Back