Can somebody tell me......

tracks

Banned
Why I have more fun on my beat up Kawasaki 600 than my Hayabusa?

I took a nice long ride today on my Kawasaki, 177 miles on 3.5 gallon tank and it was one of the best rides i ever had.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Hayabusa but i had a blast on my Kawasaki and I was thinking of selling it, i think I will keep both.

For street riding , nothing possibly can give you a bigger smile in terms of comfort , speed , performance than the busa. For track days i can understand the smaller 600cc is more handy. So if you enjoying a 600 cc more than the busa , you are not riding the busa hard enough. ??? Even now after riding one for close to 7 years when i go for a ride on the busa it fells like a celebration. I cant possibly think of anything out there that will match up to the sheer multitude of talents this thing has.

The hayabusa can put a bigger smile on your face than just about any other bike out there believe me. I came off gsx-r 750 and a Honda F3 2 very fun bikes that gave me long rides with smiles.

When I start to smile to much with the Busa I begin to realize that I am most likely going to go to jail, get some massive fines or worse someone is going to get extremely hurt. :laugh:

I would give a twist of the wrist on my old my bikes and it was a true blast while twisting the wrist on the Busa is more of a blast I realize in third gear they probably going to be asking for air support to try an wipe the smile off my face :laugh:

Why I have more fun on my beat up Kawasaki 600 than my Hayabusa?

I took a nice long ride today on my Kawasaki, 177 miles on 3.5 gallon tank and it was one of the best rides i ever had.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Hayabusa but i had a blast on my Kawasaki and I was thinking of selling it, i think I will keep both.

is it MORE fun or a DIFFERENT fun. and do u ALWAYS have more fun on your beat up cow? or is it just the change of pace and then you get back on your busa and love it more all over again? the busa is a different mindset from ridin a 6. or maybe you worry more or stress a little about the busa whereas ridin your beater youre more carefree.

I had a sentra i used to jump in every now and then and when i did man it was so much fun zippin thru traffic...but then id get back in the truck and be like man i hate drivin the sentra lol

Back