Tell me i'm seein things....

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Tried loggin in earlier....Cap said that the boards were down for a quick check.

When they went back up, I noticed that the text was different. A little while later, the text seemed to return back to normal.

Now, I'm noticing the smilies are different. I ain't loony, am I? I mean, it did change, right? Right? I mean, c'mon...everyone hears these voices, right?

That is all. Carry on.

laugh.gif

AHA!!!
wink.gif
rock.gif

These two are slightly different! Before, they were very similar...but I can see the difference now. It appears that perhaps a different artist has rendered these smilies.

Aah...and the "angry" icon is different too. They seem to be bigger....and have different actions.
tounge.gif

AHAH!!! See?!?! THis guy's eyes are open, as opposed to the old one...they were closed.

Yes, yes....even the "laugh" is different! His eyes were not pointed before...they were just flat. And his mouth was bigger....

rock.gif
Aaah yes....one of the more recognizable ones. I see that he has not changed.

Actually, When i logged on last night Cap had loaded up a new skin for the board. i REALLY Liked it! Hope he gets the bugs worked out. It was missing the reply and add topic links but the blue was very nice and the fonts were nicer on the eyes as well. I enjoyed it for around 10 - 15 minutes before he pulled the plug. I sure hope I didn't just let the cat out of the bag
devil.gif

uummmm......the new icons are well......ummmmm........how do ya say it?
rock.gif
well....they're GAY!!!! I'm sure RSD will like them better!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

wow.gif

Back