Taylor's or Hooters?

SSP13R

Registered
Anyone on here go to these meets, and are ya goin this week? i'm trying to drag out some people, and i figgered i'd ask. all my local riding friends have kinda fallen off, or had their balls removed(no offense ladies) and their bikes collect dust, so i'm left solo, and it can get a lil boring, even a bit dangerous at times w/o a group. i've been trying to get to delaware for the hooters meet, but i'm not goin alone.
jump9.gif

No Del for me this week, if I get home early enough from a golf outing tomorrow, I am going to Taylor's. I'll post up if I go.

Greg

Dude, I live like 5 min. from Hooters in DE, anytime you want to go hit me up. I'd like to make Taylors also, just don't know where it is ? I also just found out about a place in Dover, DE, but have to find out where it's at. Guy said he's never seen so many sport bikes, and custom Busa's ??

my # is..(302) 456-3521

I'm in Toms River give a e-mail I'd like to do the different bike nites. To many friends de-balled here also.

thought Taylors was 1st moday of the month only?

weather looks sketchy this week....showers/thunderstorms popping up

I went to the Hooters night a couple times> I was really impressed. I go there with a group of guys from Aberdeen.

Back