MC Mustang/San Diego/Hooters

I will say it. They were not attractive. They were sub par. Not cute. In tight clothes with no right... What else... Ugly?

Anyway, once the mob is done beating me to death I will tell you what I really think.:laugh:

But, yeah, that Hooters is one of the best, girls, service, even the food is higher quality :cheerleader:

I was just thinking...I haven't seen a really hot hooters girl in a LONG WHILE. ???

I was just thinking...I haven't seen a really hot hooters girl in a LONG WHILE. ???

Do any of them in the foregoing images work for you...or do they not?

Just curious. ...and it's a rhetorical question; you don't need to answer that.

But seriously? You should have seen the Seattle SeaHags at the Hooter's up there last week-ish. Garden Variety Girls is a compliment to be certain.

And I'd at this time like to add the caveat that 'beauty, like ugly, is in the eyes of the beholder'.

Wonder Woman.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen many good looking hooters girls. When Sarah was working in Biloxi Beach at the Hooters there they had a few. In fact one of our friends from there made the calendar. If you look at the calendar those are all actual Hooters girls. You have to be to make the calendar. Just gotta find the right locations.

Just to clarify. There is some fugly girls working the Hooters. Due to lawsuits and the threat thereof they have been forced to hire some.... Less than qualified applicants. Sadly this is the way things go now.

Location is a big deal for the Hooters girls, in the looks department. San Diego and Texas had some of the best looking girls I have seen. Seattle was the worst looking I had seen in a while, and I don't mean the building.

Easy trip, Steve. As mentioned previously, the Red Carpet is being prepped for your arrival.

:laugh:

:cheerleader: <==see you here!

Hey...seems like I missed this pic...

One last one, folks...

Shawn,-Scar,-Hoooooooters,-.gif

Dude...the girls at that Seattle location were not.

I'm going to leave it at that. Mmmkay?

Okay, I'm running the BS flag up the pole here... No our waitress wasn't all that, but based on the pics you've provided, there were several girls that night at Hooters that were every bit as pretty as these girls, and no fatter... :moon:

Someones getting romantic about their home turf me thinks.

California is the answer to pretty women like Alabama is the answer to culture and intellectual pursuits. :laugh::rofl:

...based on the pics you've provided, there were several girls that night at Hooters that were every bit as pretty as these girls, and no fatter... :moon:

Someones getting romantic about their home turf me thinks.

R O F L M P O = ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, LAUGHING MY PANTS OFF. :moon:

Home turf? mebbe. Just to even the score a little, we only invited the really hideous Hooterines out of the building for our photo op. We didn't want to show up all the other poor, jealous, bitter states by putting out our 'best'.

Heh heh heh heh...I said 'putting out'.

Wait...I wasn't railing on our grrrl, but there was in Seattle one who could have easily been the poster-chick for Michelin International, or Pillsbury...dude...her fat had fat.

She was Fat Shady Shade.

Back