MC Mustang/San Diego/Hooters

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

It was great to meet Shawn (MC Mustang) and welcome him back to SD.

Lamb, (my non-busa bud) Jaws, and I got us a fine viewing booth at Hooter's in Mission Valley.

The food was Hooter's standard fare, the service, however, was some of the best I've seen...I mean...had...I mean...well, I think you know what I mean.

:whistle:

We ate, sat and told stories, until we had to split. Lamb had a baseball game to umpire, Jaws and I went to The Engine Room (my garage) and installed my new HID lights :beerchug:, and Shawn headed back to hang with his colleagues.

Shawn. You are definitely the great man everyone says you are. Completely dedicated to this site, and one of it's finest assets.

I am glad to have met you. Safe travels home, brother.

Come back soon.
=====================================================
The following pix were taken after dinner. I'm not going to caption each one of them so, by way of introduction, Lamb is in black leathers, Jaws is in the ball-cap, Shawn is in the polo shirt...and well, the Red Bull Jacket most of you have seen before...:laugh:..yours truly.

Enjoy, all.

Scar-and-Shawn-outside-Hoot.gif

Shawn-outside-Hooters-27AUG.gif

Shawn-outside-Hooters-(2)-2.gif

Lamb-sees-'em-coming.gif

Scar,-Shawn-(MCM)-and-Lamb.gif

Cool pics bro... Glad to see y'all could get together...I have got to make on of the Bash's so that I can meet everybody!! Hope y'all had a good time:thumbsup:

Yeah Shawn is ok I guess :laugh:

Glad you guys had a good time and thnaks for the pics :beerchug:

Lamb...were you recruiting some umbrella girls for this weekend ???

Man.... That's my favorite Hooters! My first... brings a tear to the eye. I miss it.

Sounds like you had a fun time, and got a real Hooters experience. Not like that one in Seattle. I apologize for that one. :laugh:

Man.... That's my favorite Hooters! My first... brings a tear to the eye. I miss it.

Sounds like you had a fun time, and got a real Hooters experience. Not like that one in Seattle. I apologize for that one. :laugh:

Dude...the girls at that Seattle location were not.

I'm going to leave it at that. Mmmkay?

I will say it. They were not attractive. They were sub par. Not cute. In tight clothes with no right... What else... Ugly?

Anyway, once the mob is done beating me to death I will tell you what I really think.:laugh:

But, yeah, that Hooters is one of the best, girls, service, even the food is higher quality :cheerleader:

I enjoy the food... :laugh:

It's also great when they actually have the TV's all over with sports on. That's 1/3 the reason I went there. The atmosphere and the scenery make up the other 2/3. :beerchug::thumbsup:

:rulez: should say they need to pass a Jeff inspection. Nothing perverted. But I should have to approve them. Hell, even let Busawife approve em. At least then I wouldn't have that to complain about. :rofl:

Great American,Shining example of USMC's finest and just a all around NICE guy!:beerchug::thumbsup:

Looks like you all had a good time. Really what could be better? Good friends, good food, and HOOTERS..... :hot:

You guys have met one of the best the org has to offer! They don't come any better than Shawn. I hope someday to get out to southern Cal and meet some of you guys!:bowdown:

You guys have met one of the best the org has to offer! They don't come any better than Shawn. I hope someday to get out to southern Cal and meet some of you guys!:bowdown:

We're having the red carpet prepared for your arrival. When are you due in?

You'd be :welcome: here, brother. Come on down!

:beerchug:

Back