SOUTH BEACH,MIAMI

1 BAD 2K

Registered
Does anyone live in or near South Beach Miami? I''ll be their from 21st - 25th on vacation w/girlfriend (w/o busa). Just want to hook up for a meet n greet of for
beerchug.gif
I'm staying at thr Richmond hotel on collins ave. If so pm me your contact info.

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 20 2007,10:00) Thanks Bro. This is my 4th time their and my girls 1st.  
beerchug.gif
...we always stay on ocean at the clevelander...FK'N $100 a nite and your at the center of everything...why you staying on collins? theres a new bar on the beach down at 2nd and ocean,make sure you ck it out

Stretched and Chromed is out of Miami. Shoot him a PM and enjoy the vacation and errr.......

(DEVLDOG @ Jun. 20 2007,11:20)
(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 20 2007,10:00) Thanks Bro. This is my 4th time their and my girls 1st.  
beerchug.gif
...we always stay on ocean at the clevelander...FK'N $100 a nite and your at the center of everything...why you staying on collins? theres a new bar on the beach down at 2nd and ocean,make sure you ck it out
Their's 3 clubs across the steet, 2 bars next street over and 4 more clubs 4 blocks down.

The Mynt, Skybar, Rokbar across street. Liquor Lounge, State,Vino only 2 blocks, Crobar,Club Madonna,Lost weekend,Mansion,Macs club Deuce, Finneyins Way and Jazid only 4 blocks away. Planty of party spots and the rest are just a taxie ride away.
beerchug.gif

its definitly a good spot. Im 20 mins south of the beach, im planning on riding out there on thursday night, weather permitting, for bike night, all the bikes meet up in front of wet willies around 11:00, check it out. its between 7th and 8th street on ocean dr

Miami riding scene is all about custom bikes, it should be cool. If you get in early thursday, check out the bike meet at south dixie hwy and sw 104th street. there is usually a couple hundered bikes there. 6:30pm-about 10pm its where everyone meets before going on to the beach or grove. PM me if you have any questions on where to go or whats good, i see you have been here so you probably got the idea already, but the offer stands.
beerchug.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 20 2007,13:19) The Mynt, Skybar, Rokbar across street. Liquor Lounge, State,Vino only 2 blocks, Crobar,Club Madonna,Lost weekend,Mansion,Macs club Deuce, Finneyins Way and Jazid only 4 blocks away. Planty of party spots and the rest are just a taxie ride away.
beerchug.gif
skybar...haha...bro,who do you know to get in there,paris hilton?...goodluck!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ Jun. 20 2007,13:flamethrowing:) Miami riding scene is all about custom bikes,  it should be cool.   If you get in early thursday, check out the bike meet at south dixie hwy and sw 104th street. there is usually a couple hundered bikes there. 6:30pm-about 10pm  its where everyone meets before going on to the beach or grove.  PM me if you have any questions on where to go or whats good,  i see you have been here so you probably got the idea already,  but the offer stands.  
beerchug.gif
I'll land around 10:30pm on Thursday. I see what I can do as far as getting to Wet Willies. Would like to hook up just to say Hi and buy you a
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(DEVLDOG @ Jun. 20 2007,13:34)
(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 20 2007,13:19) The Mynt, Skybar, Rokbar across street. Liquor Lounge, State,Vino only 2 blocks, Crobar,Club Madonna,Lost weekend,Mansion,Macs club Deuce, Finneyins Way and Jazid only 4 blocks away. Planty of party spots and the rest are just a taxie ride away.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
Don't know Paris Hilton
sad.gif
But I do know Vince Neal well enough to have partied with him several times.
biggrin.gif
So I will try to pull some strings at the Rokbar (Tommy's place)to get me a VIP Party Pass!!
super.gif

Hey It don't hurt to try.

beerchug.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jun. 20 2007,15:04)
(DEVLDOG @ Jun. 20 2007,13:34)
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
Don't know Paris Hilton  
sad.gif
But I do know Vince Neal well enough to have partied with him several times.  
biggrin.gif
So I will try to pull some strings at the Rokbar (Tommy's place)to get me a VIP Party Pass!!
super.gif

Hey It don't hurt to try.
FKn "A" BRO....PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back