Tank Tops will be in tommorrow.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys I wanted to drop a line to all of you that have tank tops ordered. I should pick them up tomorrow and will pack them tomorrow evening. I will ship them on Thur which means that most of you will get them on Sat or Monday. I am enclosing the artwork so you know exactly what they are going to look like. Also if you purchased a tank and you still want a hayabusa email webmail account then you need to email or PM with your screen name. A lot of your email address have nothing to do with your screen name and I dont have any way of putting them together. Let em know so I can get them created.

CAp

busa_colorspecs.jpg

Cap, keep getting this error at web mail :
Authentication Failed

Unknown or Disabled User!

Please click HERE to logon.
e-mail is flrider69@yahoo.com and I'm using password you sent me? Bob

make sure that you are going to mail.hayabusa.org/mewebmail

cap

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:RED'>THEY DAM'N WELL BETTER ALL BE SOLD BY THE TIME YOU GET THEM IN.</span></span>

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>MEMBERS PLEASE</span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086831364 -->

sweet can't wait to get my tank and new T

I've been at the gym like a rat trying to get the pipes right to wear 'em!

Ok they are all packed and ready to go out, they look really good. For those of you that have some guns, these shirts will attract the ladies, Im still trying to get my wife to leave me alone... They are not cut like a wal mart tank but they have a good V in the front..... I like em..... Hope you guys like em too..

CAp

Is it too late to order? I hope not, I just did. Sorry I'm late.

Thanks Capt ... I got mine in the mail today and they look great!! ... Now I've got to get my outta shape a$$ in the gym so that I can show them off proper !!

Woo hoo Glad to see that you guys approve of the Tanks, they are not the normal wal mart tank,

Back