talks of riding hard...

Scrapage. I have since set my suspension with more preload and correct sag. I am going to increase the compression damping to help keep this from happening so easily.

Peg.JPG

Nice pics to all.
beerchug.gif

I don't have pics to post, but I have about 1/2" strips on my tires. Wisconsin has either long straights
cool.gif
, or long sweepers, so there's not much chance to kneedrag.

There is one draw back from riding the Busa though....

When riding the Electra Glide, my wife keeps biotchin that it is NOT the Busa, and to stop draggin the floorboards around the fuggin corners. This is usually followed by a poke in the ribs, but at least she knows to wait until after the turns.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pucks, I might add, scraping a knee is the best feeling you can get from riding. It is not necesary or even a direct result of speed, but man it's fun.
I concur! It is a blast!!!! I can't explain why, but it adds a feeling of "safety" while rounding a turn. Once I got positioned right, I was thinking, "man, this is way easier than I was making it at first!"

Chicken Strips, I Love Chicken Strips. I'll even settle for nuggets if I have too.
biggrin.gif
NO, honestly, you mean the center of the tire isn't supoosed to be flat
rock.gif

Nice pic's guy's......I will add some soon...zero miles on Pilot Sport....and in 25 miles it's scrubbed to da max...80--100 mph sweepers....nut's in a good way.

front has bout 3/8" strips.  

Don't feel too bad bout the front cause I figure I'd have to be draggin the outside of the forks to run the strips clean off.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093820957 -->

IM001274.JPG

Here's a track day front tire, with the strips too!  She was pushing bad on the front end. I softened the suspension in the front a bit and it seemed to help a lot.

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093944708 -->

Track_Day_Boogered_Front.jpg

Back