talks of riding hard...

Actually what you see is dirt from my driveway.  If you look to the left you see the strip. Leaning mostly to the left.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093566431 -->

IMG_0163.jpg

i knew this would be a good subject!!! iam with thrasher iam going to go get the sander out and repost pics of my tires haha!!! and also i was thinking about getting a fz1 for a few trackdays and a more comfortable riding position.

i knew this would be a good subject!!! iam with thrasher iam going to go get the sander out and repost pics of my tires haha!!! and also i was thinking about getting  a fz1 for a few trackdays and a more comfortable riding position.
First off, don't let anyone sweat you about "chicken strips" - they ought to be called Signs of Intelligence, at least regarding road going motorcycles. Again, folks that use all their tire on normal public streets are riding too hard IMO.

Lastly, the big Fizzer isn't exactly the best trackday weapon, but then again neither is the Hayabusa. But the point is to "run whatcha brung" and have a good and safe time doing it.

Dayam!!!!!!!!! I just wrote a 100 words on this subject or more...tried spell checking..........Gone.........Anyway..let me know "opdsgt"..too me it looks like 80-90 mph sweepers. Easiest speed to drag hard parts is around 45-50
rock.gif
Yes No ??

Dayam!!!!!!!!!  I just wrote a 100 words on this subject or more...tried spell checking..........Gone.........Anyway..let me know  "opdsgt"..too me it looks like 80-90 mph sweepers. Easiest speed to drag hard parts is around 45-50
rock.gif
Yes No ??
Or slower stuff yet!

If all you've got are those fairly high speed sweepers around you (as are around me) and if you've never vacationed in the Smokies or elsewhere (I did Deals Gap last year), you'll never get your tires rubbed edge to edge unless you do a track day.

hey, i always read about people driving hard in the twisties and everything.  so i was just wondering if people could take some pics of there rear tire and show how hard u really ride? no chicken bars!!!
smile.gif
 hope i didnt sound like a bobo b/c iam not trying to be, just wondering how far people really get the busa over. ill try to post my tire too. i still have some strips left.
here's better pic of tha rear. I understand your topic and also don't claim to be a d!ck as well. I can name a few friends that can make my tire look like I just learned how to ride.

rear_m.jpg

yeah man. getting to the edge on public crap roads exponentially increases your ability to become a statistic. Oh, it CAN BE DONE, but, let me ask you: why would you do it? You should be hiking off the side knee dragging first, and thus keeping the bike a tad more upright giving you more potential degree for extra lean if needed.

Are there other parts I shoudl scrape, beside a 12 oclock high chair? I did the DRAG thing but dont have pics. I'm looking for news ways to ride hard if anyone has suggestions.

This one's for opdsgt: the full REZ of this is 2.62 meg if you want it i can email it to you

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093575581 -->

fz1.JPG

naw man. I was posting that while you put up your pics!
smile.gif
I suspect you know what your doing just from yout tire choice. Way to cook it man! I just dont wanna encourage people to over do it cuz they have "chicken strips" ;) yeah, I'm a party pooper
biggrin.gif

bike had chicken strips when I first got it...after three months of getting to know her, chicken strips no more...

I dunno if this shows it well, but the dust you see on the edges is from the road...

DSC00194.JPG

naw man.   I was posting that while you put up your pics!  
smile.gif
 I suspect you know what your doing just from yout tire choice.  Way to cook it man!  I just dont wanna encourage people to over do it cuz they have "chicken strips"  ;)  yeah, I'm a party pooper  
biggrin.gif
No prob, busa bro. I was just ridin' tonite with some "wet behind the ear" riders and I felt bad.. almost responsible cuz I was hammerin' away in the turns. I would feel guilty as hell knowin' that someone wrecked tryin' to keep pace. Oh yea, in our group was Bewsa and Cowboy from the board, and it wasn't them. I met up with them and had a couple guys with me.

grabntwist, I love it! Park your bike not only in your living room but on the wood floorw no less!
laugh.gif

WWJD, I got plenty of old pics of the Fizzer, so thanks, but no thanks. Good of you to offer though.

Can I join in?!?!?!?!

Heres a few, I have no good action pics, but I am going back to the track sept 22 and she will get some good ones!

Okay here is the street tire.

street.JPG

Pucks, I might add, scraping a knee is the best feeling you can get from riding. It is not necesary or even a direct result of speed, but man it's fun.

<!--EDIT|Ononewheel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093618583 -->

Pucks.JPG

Back