Taking the steps for my first high speed event (in Ohio)

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
To those that have helped me I give a big thank you. I look foreward to meeting fellow racers at the Ohio event...just as a spectator it will be cool...let alone making my first few runs. It gets expensive and risky but I feel that this is the best place to run what I can get out of it. Of a choice number I didn't get it but I was given #2005....so for now that will be stickered up

Thats something I been wanted to do for a while, now that ohio open up, I might be more up for it since its closer to me. :thumbsup:
Cant wait to go for it.

Looking forward to meeting you! :thumbsup:

But I'll have to email Donna, she just told me that number was available to use for me... :rofl:

In a late email the # I requested was available...so the 2005 is for somebody else.

I was planning on taking the kickstand off for the runs... a generic radio shack 2 wire plug was my solution...buy 2 (male/female) plugs and jumper the spare for no kickstand deal.

It will be interesting...it is getting expensive buying gear + parts that one would need to go racing...In the back of my head I hope that I don't break parts while running, but at the same time while riding the bike I would rather break than back off early...so it is either a hobby or sickness

Sorry, she had emailed me that # was mine already... :laugh: No biggie, I was hoping for something else but will take it... :thumbsup:

I wouldn't worry about taking off the kickstand, really no gain for the hassle.

Back