"Take a break" message

I got this one yesterday after 2 hours and 15 minutes nonstop, I figured I would see a message so I had my camera ready.

A86B9FFB-7435-47D0-A7CF-DB0CF4D1FBDC.jpeg

Anyone else seen this? After riding for a couple hours nonstop I stopped and turned off the bike and the tft screen flashed a message before shutting down. A line drawing of a falcon resting on a branch and the message 'take a break!' Only shows up after a few hours of nonstop riding for me. Kinda cool!
I have seen it yesterday. I missed the ECO part of the message. Maybe I haven't earned it... But the take a break was there.

Other easter egg is a former DDR* car logo on the dash. Have you found it?

* - Deutsche Demokratische Republik

Funny I didn't see any messages although it ran flawlessly. Pulling the trailer didn't do anything but stretch the original chain. It has been replaced.

Actually, the nearly thousand mile day was a tough piece of run, considering it was raining, there was debris in some mountain roads, and it was getting cold by the time we got to rock Springs Wyoming. On the 191 going North through Colorado from Monument Valley to Rock Springs we were passing cows on the roads, deer running around, fallen trees, "in the dark". It was getting late, cold, and I was tired. All this slowed us down dramatically and screwed our schedule. Man that bed felt good.

Back