"Take a break" message

BettyBoop

Registered
Anyone else seen this? After riding for a couple hours nonstop I stopped and turned off the bike and the tft screen flashed a message before shutting down. A line drawing of a falcon resting on a branch and the message 'take a break!' Only shows up after a few hours of nonstop riding for me. Kinda cool!

Anyone else seen this? After riding for a couple hours nonstop I stopped and turned off the bike and the tft screen flashed a message before shutting down. A line drawing of a falcon resting on a branch and the message 'take a break!' Only shows up after a few hours of nonstop riding for me. Kinda cool!
I've heard someone else mentioning that it does that too. Hoping I'll be able to find out soon myself!

"rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr" <silence>

"rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr " <silence>

"Hal, start back up. I would like to continue riding."

“I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that. Sensors indicate that you are tired. Take a break."
"Hal, start back up. I would like to continue riding."

“I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that. Sensors indicate that you are too fat . . "

Me . . "Hal, start up right f&@king now or you are gonna be downgraded to a toaster"
"rrrr rrrr rrrr . . . happy now Dave??"

I cannot believe I'm having this conversation with a frickin motorcycle!! Grrrrrrrr..

Very cool! After a couple of hours I would agree whole buttedly lol

Back