"Take a break" message

there was me thinking H2 with 230 hp now then a curve ball is thrown with H2 SX video with 200 hp

so are we talking about the H2 or are we talking about the H2 :rolleyes:
The many things I have read comparing the two pits the H2 SXSE on basically the same playing field. The "plain" H2 is on another playing field as it is more hp (less torque) and a bit lighter?

The H2 SXSE isn't as high strung as the H2 I guess...

A couple of our members on this forum have them and one has a Gen 3 and an H2 SXSE....it will be a real interesting thing to hear what their take is on both bikes in a real world scenario.....

But a longer wheelbase than stock H2 against stock wheelbase Busa 3 , that was surprising to hear .
I overlooked that detail. No I wouldn't think a 600 with an extended swingarm would handle better than a stock WB busa. Perhaps 650ib is just a lot more used to riding his H2 than the busa.

This dude should've took a break...smh
Youch! Yeah, shoulda. To bad he didn't have a "DON'T BE STUPID" message comes up with a falcon crashing. Man that dude died. Looks like he almost took another with him too. I don't buy that argument that you only endanger yourself by going fast. You hit a person at speed, you probably will kill them. I hit a deer at about 70 mph a few weeks back and it died real quick. Hate to be a killjoy but that accident has changed my feelings about street riding.

Police services don't advertise that they have a no chase policy and I see why but in this case it would have saved a life if the public knew as this rider might have slowed down or rode less erratically..

I can honestly say I have never run or attempted to run from them.
I always pulled over immediately except one time when the cop was parked on the opposite side of the divided expressway. His lights came on and he lurched forward but there was no way for him to get behind me so I kept going.

He has quite an assortment of high end bikes which kind of puts the Hayabusa at a disadvantage...
His bike collection and passion for motorcycling is amazing imho . I know watching his very well edited vids helped get me through lockdowns . Yes , his goofy laugh can be a little crazy !! I think he is pumped on adrenaline from blasting his bikes , thus causing that manic cackle , lol .

Back on track... I got the resting bird message today as well!! was quite surprised when I saw it and had to come here to see if anyone else did.
I like it... kinda personalized and I bet there aren't many others that do this.
I too was pleasantly surprised, seeing that message for the first time yesterday, on gen 3 of 25,000 km, after a not particularly fast ride but for about two hours on a very winding road. Note that the message occurs after the shutdown and the appearance of the S Suzuki. I wonder if there are other writings like this

I too was pleasantly surprised, seeing that message for the first time yesterday, on gen 3 of 25,000 km, after a not particularly fast ride but for about two hours on a very winding road. Note that the message occurs after the shutdown and the appearance of the S Suzuki. I wonder if there are other writings like this
There are. I think there are three different ones?

Haven’t seen the Fly further yet! They’ve all cought me off guard because I’m not expecting to see them and when it happens I’m trying to speed read because it only stays on the screen for a couple seconds.

I guess it says “go further away” as seen here

1BAFE8A1-676A-4EBE-A1F3-C2797CDEE0DE.png

Back