"Take a break" message

I was watching 650ib on the tube , he was riding his Gen 3 on this latest post . Says he loves the Busa , but also said his extended length H2 handles better , man that was a shock .... and he has quite a repertoire of bikes he owns and rides , he should have a pretty good idea . Sounds like it might need some dialing in and maybe Ohlins ?

I was watching 650ib on the tube , he was riding his Gen 3 on this latest post . Says he loves the Busa , but also said his extended length H2 handles better , man that was a shock .... and he has quite a repertoire of bikes he owns and rides , he should have a pretty good idea . Sounds like it might need some dialing in and maybe Ohlins ?
I doubt that, he's full of himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if an H2 would handle a little better than a Hayabusa. That's the reason Suzuki should have given the Gen3 busa more horse power, it would make more sense to choose a busa over an H2---if money was not a factor. Of course, a big, bad turbo in the busa will outdo the H2 in hp but that doesn't do a lot for initial attraction to the bike. The Gen3 busa seems to have plenty of attraction nonetheless.

I wouldn't be surprised if an H2 would handle a little better than a Hayabusa. That's the reason Suzuki should have given the Gen3 busa more horse power, it would make more sense to choose a busa over an H2---if money was not a factor. Of course, a big, bad turbo in the busa will outdo the H2 in hp but that doesn't do a lot for initial attraction to the bike. The Gen3 busa seems to have plenty of attraction nonetheless.
But a longer wheelbase than stock H2 against stock wheelbase Busa 3 , that was surprising to hear .

And I haven't heard any comments, but still misses out on radial brake & clutch m/c's

Yes , I also think the H2 would handle better out the crate . I know a bloke who is hunting down a H2 at the moment , also another mate of mine should be receiving his Gen 3 fairly soon . We all know each other, so I should be able to organize a ride or two with them . I'll get to see how well my Zed14 and also the L2 holds up to them handling wise and performance . The mate with the Gen 3 holds a land speed record on Lake Gairdner 230mph Busa , the H2 buyer is a well known old pro drag racer , raced some of the quickest bikes in Australia , the both are a heap lighter and shorter than myself , and both can ride well , so probably in for a hard time ....

Yes , I also think the H2 would handle better out the crate . I know a bloke who is hunting down a H2 at the moment , also another mate of mine should be receiving his Gen 3 fairly soon . We all know each other, so I should be able to organize a ride or two with them . I'll get to see how well my Zed14 and also the L2 holds up to them handling wise and performance . The mate with the Gen 3 holds a land speed record on Lake Gairdner 230mph Busa , the H2 buyer is a well known old pro drag racer , raced some of the quickest bikes in Australia , the both are a heap lighter and shorter than myself , and both can ride well , so probably in for a hard time ....
I'm not quite sure as I've watched multiple videos stating the stock Hayabusa handles like a big, heavy GSXR and will surprise most bikes out there...

I can't see anything stretched outhandle a stock Hayabusa, the geometry just doesn't add up....faster handling bikes have a shorter wheelbase. and apparently the gen 3 Hayabusa has a slightly different steering geometry...

And stock for stock the Hayabusa and H2 weigh the same and run about the same power, I'd say any advantage would come down to the rider.

I'll take your word over 650ib any day

He's alright and he builds a bike every year then gives it away to a subscriber .... but that laugh he has when racing is a lil much.

Why would anyone run in the middle of a city... your asking to get t-boned... I'd be lying if I told you I've never ran from them on the highway but in the city....
Police services don't advertise that they have a no chase policy and I see why but in this case it would have saved a life if the public knew as this rider might have slowed down or rode less erratically..

I can honestly say I have never run or attempted to run from them.

I'm not quite sure as I've watched multiple videos stating the stock Hayabusa handles like a big, heavy GSXR and will surprise most bikes out there...

I can't see anything stretched outhandle a stock Hayabusa, the geometry just doesn't add up....faster handling bikes have a shorter wheelbase. and apparently the gen 3 Hayabusa has a slightly different steering geometry...

And stock for stock the Hayabusa and H2 weigh the same and run about the same power, I'd say any advantage would come down to the rider.

there was me thinking H2 with 230 hp now then a curve ball is thrown with H2 SX video with 200 hp

so are we talking about the H2 or are we talking about the H2 :rolleyes:

Back