Suzuki going German

RaiderDm

Registered
Volkswagen, having just devoured Porsche, has set its sights on acquiring Suzuki.
Apparently more for their small car expertise but also to compete with BMW in
the personal powersports arena.

:hijack: Raider out.
P1590

VW is a powerhouse of motor vehicle icons.... Bugatti Veyron sure comes to mind first.. :)

Audi AG, Bentley Motors Limited, Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S., Automobili Lamborghini

Last edited:
VW products suck! Their cars don't last and are very problematic to me. I use to like them before I knew what maintenance cost was then I lost intrest. I hope they don't tought the bikes if it does happen. Will be a Ford screwing up Mazda situation all over again.

VW products suck! Their cars don't last and are very problematic to me. I use to like them before I knew what maintenance cost was then I lost intrest. I hope they don't tought the bikes if it does happen. Will be a Ford screwing up Mazda situation all over again.

Hmmm, I usually hear good things about VW products. Heard nightmare stories about used ones...but used opens up a can of worms to tend with, you know?

Hmmm, I usually hear good things about VW products. Heard nightmare stories about used ones...but used opens up a can of worms to tend with, you know?

I know in the early 2000's VW had a heck of a go with reliability

Ratings | J.D. Power

Like Bogus said, it might be a nice way to add some crazy engineering fire power but I don't know how true this is. Maybe it was more like Suzuki auto, GM did just sell its stake...

Back