Fellow rider and friend killed on the road.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Randy was a long time customer and friend. Yeah he was probably doing a wheelie, but does that make it OK for a fuggin car to pull out in front of him? Is the Fuggin Scum bag in the Honda going to do any time for killing a person?

I got his name...

It's just fuggin sad, I've been mulling it over, I figured I'd post it up. Just fuggin Sad. Randy was a real good guy, Funny as hell...

Motorcyclist dies in collisions with 2 vehicles

ARLINGTON - A motorcycle collided with two vehicles Tuesday afternoon, killing the 23-year-old rider.

Randall S. Rutledge of Everett died after his Honda motorcycle was struck by a 1981 Volkswagen that turned left in front of him on Highway 9, according to a Washington State Patrol accident report.

The accident occurred at 4:23 p.m. near the intersection of Stanwood-Bryant Road, said trooper Kirk Rudeen, a State Patrol spokesman.

Rutledge, southbound on Highway 9, was allegedly doing a wheelie on his Honda motorcycle, apparently making it difficult for him to avoid the Volkswagen, driven by Benjamin K. Allen, 21, of Arlington.

The motorcycle was also hit by a second vehicle, a Isuzu Rodeo driven by Dennis E. Neubauer, 62, of Snohomish. The drivers of the Volkswagen and Isuzu were not injured.

The accident is under investigation.

RIP Randy... He's on the left... Doing BAD things to that Yami!

blah008.jpg

Sorry about your friend.

A friend of mine died standing up his bike. A drunk driver ran a stopsign and he t-boned the car... died on the scene.

Years ago I realized that when it's your time to die, there's nothing that will stop it from happening.

May your friend Randy and my friend Messias RIP
sad.gif

Wow is it me or has there been a huge amount of riders killed this season?
Maybe because so many people are riding now. Every week a new batch are posted up.
Sorry about your friend. Prayers for him or his family.

Wow is it me or has there been a huge amount of riders killed this season?
Maybe because so many people are riding now. Every week a new batch are posted up.
Sorry about your friend. Prayers for him or his family.
Its you

Not to sound cold but this always happens the beginning of riding season.

I used to think the same thing

"man there sure are alot of fatalities this year!!"

But ever year it happens, following reasons I think contribute alot

1) Alot of motorcyclists have been out of the saddle most of the winter, getting the feel back of the bike. getting their "groove" back

2) People who drive cars have forgotten about bikes being on the road because most of them are in hiberation during the winter, they forget to watch out for them.

30) mainly mountain roads and such, but sand and gravel still on roads from the winter from getting washed on to the roads.... will clear up soon.

Rev. sorry man... no words are really enough
down.gif

playing with wheElies on the highway doesnt leave ya any way to avoid the dumb cagers.SQUID #### GETS PEOPLE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!REV... YOU GOT THEESE GUYS THINKING THIS IS YOUR BOY.... LMFAO.

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149911454 -->

Prayers go out to his family. I feel so blessed, a car made a left turn in front of me totaled my bike, and I walked away with a scraped knee. Layed the bike down, bike hit car, I slid half way though the intersection and my jackets left sleeve has a couple of scrapes on it, and my helmet doesn't have a mark on it. its as if I floated across the pavement. God is truly wonderful. I pray for my fellow riders everyday, please,please,please I can't emphasize enough be careful out there. Have fun, come home the way you left. And most of all, WEAR YOUR GEAR again, WEAR YOUR GEAR.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149922047 -->

sad.gif
RIP
So sorry when a Friend is lost! my what he left here with you be remembered every time you ride.....

Back