ROAD RAGE

At frist I was going to say that I would like to hear the other side of the story, but after reading the article, it sounds pretty clear.....MURDER!

Oh nonono. You guys got it wrong, the guy also rides, which, according to his brother, means he doesn't get pissed off at guys on bikes. SO, he's completely innocent, because we all need to believe his brother. (sarcasm off)

Fuc|/ing idiot. Of course, he was driving a Honda.
   |\

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127767836 -->

Only second degree murder? What gives? They need to upgrade the charge. "I'm sorry, I had an accident" WTF.. I accidently chased, hit and dragged a biker until we hit another car. Is he on meds? This joker needs to feel some pain, some Hell's Angels or Mongols will deal with him in jail.

i just wish i was one of the people who caught him running after ! he wouldnt have looked good in the paper thats for sure !
mad.gif

The guy needs to be flayed and rolled in salt. Then drawn and quartered.

Or better yet, sent to Iraq or Afghanistan to hunt for mines or tied to vehicles as "body" armor.

Carl

He is being charge for Second-Degree Murder. WHY?
It was Pre-Meditated Murder........He thought about and Chased him down.
You can only sentanced the Death Penalty if your charged with First-Degree Murder.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

This joker needs to feel some pain, some Hell's Angels or Mongols will deal with him in jail.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I think you may be onto something.

Let me throw some words out:

Motorcycle Forums (all over the net)

Good Cause

Donations

Arrangements

Bring him on down to Texas..... Ya~all know our rep when it comes to the death penilty.... I think we are already on #34 for the year and its only September. But I'm sure we can re-arrange the schedule and move him right to front or maybe the eighth in line, remember we still got the Texas 7 to dispose of yet......
rock.gif

Thats why I like texas! As someone mentioned before, it was definitely premeditated. 2nd degree is along the same lines as first degree. Thats up to the jury. I don't see why he shouldn't get 1st degree murder. Its one sick individual and texans get rid of them fairly quickly lol.

He is being charge for Second-Degree Murder. WHY?
It was Pre-Meditated Murder........He thought about and Chased him down.
You can only sentanced the Death Penalty if your charged with First-Degree Murder.
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif
its better if its 2nd degree, that way he gets to rot in jail, i would not want to give him the easy way out.

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I'm glad they caught his azz. They never did catch the ##### that hit my friend on his bike.

Back