Fellow rider and friend killed on the road.

My condolences.
sad.gif

Prayers go out to his family. I feel so blessed, a car made a left turn in front of me totaled my bike, and I walked away with a scraped knee. Layed the bike down, bike hit car, I slid half way though the intersection and my jackets left sleeve has a couple of scrapes on it, and my helmet doesn't have a mark on it. its as if I floated across the pavement. God is truly wonderful. I pray for my fellow riders everyday, please,please,please I can't emphasize enough be careful out there. Have fun, come home the way you left. And most of all, WEAR YOUR GEAR again, WEAR YOUR GEAR.
Amen!!!

Sorry for the loss REV!

He look like a fun love'n lad........ I'm sure any friend of yours had to be a lot of fun to be around...

23 years old
sad.gif
what a huge loss That is..... with his whole life in front of him.

I truly am so sorry for the loss of your friend REV......

sad.gif

Gods speed Randy R.I.P............
praying for you and Randy's family.......

I think flowers are in order here...........REV let us know if we can kick a few BUCKS your way........ to send some on behalf of the board........

sad.gif

Sorry to here that Revlis, missed that story. I ride that road from time to time too!

Cars need to get a clue and start looking with both of there eyes and hang up the fu#$ phone!

Of course. I'mj sure the cger that struck him SAID he was wheelying... Because he's on a sportbike. Any cager that strikes a bike will look for a believable way out, and a believable excuse is "He was doing a wheelie officer. I could'nt see him."

Cager probably wasn't paying attention.
mad.gif

Sorry to hear of the loss Rev... Sounds like he was a good guy. My condolences. And, +1 to Busaman 24-7. I'm up for a donation for flowers.

sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

My condolences.

I do have a question though. Now let me make it clear that I'm not defending anyone. I'm simply stating a possibile reason as to why this tragedy may have occured.

Did this happen at night?

I ask this because I've been told cagers can't see the headlight of a motorcycle at night if its pointed up. If it did indeed occur at night it still doesn't take away from the fact that the your friend lost his life, but sometimes knowing why something happened helps to ease the pain.

cagers can't see the headlight of a motorcycle at night if its pointed up[/QUOTE]
Excellent observation. But I do believe the police report read 4:23 PM....I make that to be full daylight.

Sorry man--always had to lose a friend. I know, I've been there. It will be hard on his family--especially with such a young guy.

sad.gif
 Sad, we had a guy here on his new GSXR (don't know what size) get killed by our lake when he hit a deer ! He must'a been really hauling, because the deer was everywhere ! 23 yrs old, really sad
sad.gif

sad.gif

Losing people you know whether close friends or simple aquaintences always sux. Sounds to me like he made a bad choice and paid the ultimate price for it. His family and friends are the ones who are suffering and will have to find a way to deal with the loss. To Randy I say, Hope you made better Eternal choices and if you did, see ya in a while. To his family I say, May your pain fade as quickly as possible and may your memories of the good times overpower your grief. R I P

Back