Friend killed on bike Friday

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
One of my long time friends lost his daughter in law in a bike wreck this weekend. His son shattered his leg and is still in the hospital. Jason is supposed to get out on Wed only to attend the funeral of his young wife...

They have a 15 yr old baby son..... I received an email Sat on the way home from riding with my Org friends... Thankfully no one in our group had any problems.....

Remember this father and his young son!

cap

Oklahoma City police identify Mustang woman, 22, as victim in motorcycle crash
9:39 AM CDT, August 17, 2009

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma City police have identified a Mustang woman who was killed in a motorcycle crash on the city's northwest side.

Police say 22-year-old Delania Abbott was a passenger on a motorcyle that was hit Friday night. She was taken to an Oklahoma City hospital, where she died on Saturday.

Police Sgt. Gary Knight says Abbott's husband Jason Abbott was turning left on a green light when an oncoming car failed to yield at a red light and slammed into the bike. Jason Abbott also was taken to a hospital, but his condition wasn't immediately known.

The driver of the car wasn't injured.

Sobering thoughts. Everyone take an extra second out there on the pavement jungle and watch your back.

Sad news to hear Cap. Thoughts & prayers to the family for their loss.

Prayers sent.

Not that it will make a difference in the Pain and suffering of Jason, But I hope that driver gets whats coming to them.

wow. wake up call...prayed.

And I am now more conscious of my beautiful girl on the back of my bike... God Bless.

cAp, very sorry to hear... thoughts and prayers to you and yours as well as the family of the victim.

Speechless...:banghead:

As has been said, "Very sobering!" especially when someone blows a light, consequences are exponential for scooter riders. Prayers sent for all! :please:

Very sorry to hear this news. Mine and my familys prayers go out to you,your son,gransonand all of yours and her family.Truly a very sad day. They will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Ohhh my dear God! How very tragic!
Prayers for the family sent Cap!!!
I can only guess how down you must be feeling about now my friend!

Jimbo

Back