Local news article

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Fatal motorcycle crash victim identified

Wreck kills motorcyclist

Oklahoma City police have identified a man who died today in a motorcycle crash.
About 5:45 a.m., Donald Fair, 54, was driving his Honda motorcycle east on SW 3 near Rockwell Avenue at a high rate of speed, said police Sgt. Gary Knight.

"He was unable to negotiate the curve in the 6500 block of SW 3,â€￾ Knight said. "His motorcycle struck the south curb, ejecting him.â€￾

Fair, who was not wearing a helmet, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Well that sux! Prayers sent up as well as to the family still here!

prayer sent..iam in ST. mary OHIO for work this week and i seen a guy on busa and didnot have a helmet on . they didnot have to wear one here and the CRAZY..

would you fly in a jet that boasted no oxygen backup?
would you ride on a loopy coaster with no locked down grab bar?
would you ride in a rocket sled with no seat belt?

why ride on a machine almost as fast as an F1 Racer without basic protection?

One Hayabusa = $11,000
One License = $35
Death because you didn't wanna spend the extra $500 for protection..... worthless

cant imagaine-- im just south of oklahoma city and know that area farily well.nice curves, but not at 6 in the morning. i dont go anywhere without my helment. RIP

SHOCKED.gif
RIP dude

fallen_riderz.jpg

Politicians can't enfore border security, wanna cut troop funding, make it a law to wear a seatbelt... but they still let people ride a bike without a helmet!!!

And pot is illegal... and kills nobody. Yet it's ok to drink. Sometimes this country just makes me angry because it's so F'd up. This country really is about the almighty dollar. Still... I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

RIP  
sad.gif
  thannk god in Ca you have to have a lid  
super.gif
. wish all 50 staes and a fu#%$^%$ brain. should be law even you don't want too cost me money. RIP Rider
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back