Suches Georgia

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
We went to Suches again this year to ride the Buells from Stone Mountain HD/Buell.  It was a blast as usual but, after riding one again today, I love the Busa even more. The Buell is a fun bike dont get me wrong, but the Busa is just such a awesome machine all around, so refined it is just a pleasure to ride, as you alll know.  
biggrin.gif
 Anyway, here are some pics for you to enjoy.  
smile.gif

2007suches3_21_012_.JPG

I told ya Kenny was hungry, he wouldnt even share.
jump9.gif

Well, another good ride, guess I will start thinking about the next one, maybe the gap again.

Tim
smile.gif

2007suches3_21_023_.JPG

I didn't see you personally, but we ran the mountians through out the day. I saw a Blue and Silver Busa at a restrauant near 400 and Highway 19, was that you?

This is what we looked like. We stopped at Dales twice to pick up fuel.

DSC05257.jpg

(Powers739 @ Mar. 31 2007,21:52) I didn't see you personally, but we ran the mountians through out the day.  I saw a Blue and Silver Busa at a restrauant near 400 and Highway 19, was that you?  

This is what we looked like.  We stopped at Dales twice to pick up fuel.

DSC05257.jpg
No, it wasnt me, but I did think I seen you go by over at suches, but the bike I seen didnt stop, same color as yours and same yosh cans.

I didn't stop at T.w.O, so that was me, I have not seen any other Busa with my color scheme up there yet. There was another guy that stopped by from N.C. bone stock Busa (black) with his young son on the back. I wish I knew you were going to be in the area, I would have stopped and had a drink
all_coholic.gif
with you. I guess that will have to wait until the Bash....

DSC05258.jpg

Back