Okay..please help me

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
as I must be an idiot cause even using the "SEARCH" feature I can't seem to locate a link to the "Buell Peg Mod" and I need the part# and bushing info.

happened to be riding by a HD joint today and stopped in...they were helpful and produced some pegs supposedly for a buell blast but they appeared to be the wrong pegs for the mod dewscribed somewhere's in these forums (which I've only seen pics of) but I need the actual part#'s.

T.I.A. Bill.
cool.gif

just be sure you don't get two left ones....a number of people have inadvertantly made that mistake.

cool.gif

I think this is the thread you are looking for <a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=11;t=13743;st=35">Buell Peg Mod<a>.

Check and check again about Left and right Pegs. I think its a Harley thing to make you come back in to order the other side. I was not able to find a bushing, had to have the shop guys were I work make me a set.
See photos.
cool.gif

Left_Peg_complete.JPG

Thanks Folks...I'm still a tad unclear on what the deal is with the bushings but I guess I'll get it figured out from here..Thanks You, Bill.

someone said the stock bushings off the tl1000 pegs work good, you just have to drill out the buell hole a little. dont worry about the whole two left peg thing, that part # is for a pair in a blister pack. you will love the end result, trust me.

Personally i still dont think changing the stock foot pegs is a good idea. I can see that those footpegs are plain metal with no rubber on them... well I feel that goign to pass up too much of viberations to the leg.

its just my opinion... then again, I might be totally wrong!!

Personally i still dont think changing the stock foot pegs is a good idea. I can see that those footpegs are plain metal with no rubber on them... well I feel that goign to pass up too much of viberations to the leg.

its just my opinion... then again, I might be totally wrong!!
I switched to a GSXR peg with no rubber on them. I was worried about the same thing. To my susprise, the all metal peg had less vibration. I dont know about the Buell pegs, I have nor used those.

Back