Todays Ride Suches/Blood Mtn

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Everyone gathered at my house this morning for a ride in the 60 degree sunny weather that the weather man promiced us. :laugh: We had Ronnie on his Busa, Kevin ( Fishook ) on his Busa, Brian on his Busa, Scott on his Ninja 250, Kenny on his Harley and Rick on his Buell and Halie went with me. :)We headed out and went through the Ocooee and then down HYW 60 through McKaysville to Suches to TWO for some hot chocalate and Coffee. It turned out to be an insteresting ride, one of those memoriable ones. :D Anyway, here are a few pics.

2008DecemberRides 006 (Small).jpg

2008DecemberRides 008 (Small).jpg

2008DecemberRides 009 (Small).jpg

2008DecemberRides 010 (Small).jpg

Our southeast NC GTG looked like yours, cold fogy and rainy, but at least you got some ride time in

Halie at the lodge, Still foggy and wet. It was a great ride, I had a blast no matter what the weather did. Great friends and great roads to ride and Halie went with me today, that made the trip. :beerchug:

Tim :hello:

2008DecemberRides 025 (Small).jpg

2008DecemberRides 026 (Small).jpg

Man you guys had the same prob we did today... I was in ringgold about 2 years ago.. didnt think there was civilization out there! lol. We did all the gas tanks/pumps/truck diesel for the big kangaroo out there besides the waffle house!

looks like fun for sure :thumbsup:

I'm jealous but we'll get to ride some in a few months when its not artic up here :whistle:

We had a great time even in the slush, snow, rain and fog! Here Tim is trying to figure out how to take pics!:laugh:

dscn0003-1.jpg

Back