Stuffed by a goldwing?

The more I read about that dang road, the more I want to ride it.  
sad.gif
 This vid doesn't help any.  
SHOCKED.gif
 Other then that, I'd have to say awesome riding.  
bowdown.gif
 According the notes at the bottom of the vid left by people that chase bike was also a goldwing. Can't wait to get my 'busa so I can roadtrip out there with my friends and give that tail a pull.

(Shanling @ Oct. 09 2006,09:29) I don't care how well you know a particular road, you have a certain level of skills. Let's use a 1-10 scale with 10 being the highest. I don't know this guy but have heard of him for a few years now. My guess is that he ranks in the 8-10 range in skills. I have been riding most of my life and would rank myself in the 4-6 range. I would love to be better so I have started practising the twisties a lot more. I will hopefully, be making my first trip to the gap in a couple of weeks. Oh, and I decided to sell my Harley so if anyone is interested, click below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....8766152
Yellow Wolf has some mad skills.

Welcome Yellow Wolf!! What do you charge to video a ride? Can you really outrun a Busa? LOL.. Nice riding by the way, now do it on one wheel
SHOCKED.gif
Where did you learn to ride?
all_coholic.gif

(tinbender0 @ Oct. 10 2006,13:10) Welcome Yellow Wolf!! What do you charge to video a ride? Can you really outrun a Busa? LOL.. Nice riding by the way, now do it on one wheel  
SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif
i charge 60 per video,3 cams,2 ft and one rear,can put to music,custermer gets video on dvd on the spot!

i can out run some on the gap but NO not all.,lol

i raced off road for ten years,harescrambles and enduros,race at loudon n.h. road coarse a few times and rode a bike alot,lol

(yellow wolf @ Oct. 10 2006,14:03)
(tinbender0 @ Oct. 10 2006,13:10) Welcome Yellow Wolf!! What do you charge to video a ride? Can you really outrun a Busa? LOL.. Nice riding by the way, now do it on one wheel  
SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif
i charge 60 per video,3 cams,2 ft and one rear,can put to music,custermer gets video on dvd on the spot!

i can out run some on the gap but NO not all.,lol

i raced off road for ten years,harescrambles and enduros,race at loudon n.h. road coarse a few times and rode a bike alot,lol
Myself and a few friends of mine are talking about going ,,,,,How would we contact you ? Video sounds cool!! But we are not pro's!! What time a year is the best?? We don't want to get into any ice or snow. I know winter is coming soon. So we may be stuck here in florida till spring..Let me know if you get a chance.. Thanks.
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

(yellow wolf @ Oct. 09 2006,21:51) OK IM YELLOW WOLF

i ride a yellow 02 gl1800
its got 2,000 in traxxion susp.
we were running a 14 min pace due to the other wing rider could only go that fast,lol
i have done a 11:55 and expect to do a bit better ,maybe a 11:30
i do run a video busn. there full this yr going to part time next year
Welcome my friend....

bowdown.gif

I'll be down for riding lessons next summer. You are talking to an old drag racer, so it's a little intimidating for me to lean too far.

SHOCKED.gif

Tom.
(Postal)

Back