Stuffed by a goldwing?

part 2

http://media.putfile.com/Riding-the-Dragon-Part-two
wow.gif

I think I heard "Brown Sugar" by the Stones blasting out of the 6 CD changer. Oh wait--maybe it was Perry Como!!! LOL

Surf control stopped me from seeing part 2.
What was the follow/chase bike?

Very
cool.gif
I'm very impressed. Maybe more so by the nut video taping his azz. He was scraping in every corner, not a fun feeling at high rates of speed.

Any info on the tailing bike? Seems like it would have to be lowered to scrape pegs that quickly.

No knocking on the GW riders' skills, though. I think he could give me a run for my money, with me on the Ninja.
blush.gif

You need to talk to grampabusa. He said that he had 4 riders total with him on a pass at the bash, they came up on and passed 4 riders. Yellow wolf passed the 4 slower riders, then the 4 of them with no effort at all. He said it was the first time he'd ever seen somebody drag a knee off a Gold Wing.

I could just see whatever's dragging picking the bike up in one of those corners though and launching my fat butt into space.

Dan

Any info on the tailing bike?  Seems like it would have to be lowered to scrape pegs that quickly.

No knocking on the GW riders' skills, though.  I think he could give me a run for my money, with me on the Ninja.  
blush.gif
Dont know what chase bike was used but he is scaping for real and it's a sport bike I think from the look of the wind screen. I think he's riding all out to catch that guy on the wing. I didnt think he was going that fast but look how the filming bike dives into the corners and how quick they pass other sport bikes.

Yellow wolf got BALLZ!
cool.gif

I think it was his knee pucks on the chase bike that were scraping.

Goldwing boy can out ride me, that's for sure.

--Wag--

He can ride the Dragon blindfolded, but impressive nonetheless. The Gold Wing had to be scraping as well.

I think it was his knee pucks on the chase bike that were scraping.  

Goldwing boy can out ride me, that's for sure.

--Wag--
I'd have to listen again to be sure, but sounded like pegs.

I got intimately acquainted with the sound of my right peg/kickstand scraping at the bash... So I have some idea what it's like.
jump9.gif

Now that I think about it, engine note isn't something I've heard before...  V-twin turbo or H-6 ala Gold Wing?  
rock.gif

I'm thinking the chase bike was also a GW, in which case they'd be dragging, whatever they drag.  Which I think is floorboards.

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150302413 -->

Back