Street Outlaws

I'm friends with the guys from LMR, Daniel with the white and blue s10 blazer that was making the guys nervous in cash days last year, and I run in to chris (boosted gt) frequently. The only thing that is "staged" is shutting down the road, and some of the stuff farm truck and azn do.

The outcomes of races are real, wrecks are real, fights are real, cocky loudmouths are real and so on. Some of the test hits are actually done illegally. So yeah, it's the real deal for the most part.

And don't get hung up on docs dyno numbers. Remeber on the engine dyno it made 1200 just on motor. If he actually sprayed all 3 kits, they must of been on a dead bottle... These guys are grudge racers, they'll never come out clear as day and tell you what they actually make. For the same reason is why we have a saying here in Houston. There's "stock" and then there Houston stock. That's what you tell guys that want to know what you have. If you say Houston stock either their full of ****, or it's probably pretty reduculas. It's all street/grudge racing.
It's staged brother, I enjoy the show but it is in fact a show.

That's all well and good but if they're not racing street cars then they're not street racing.

It's WWF for gearheads and I'm OK with that. :beerchug:

This depends on the states car regulations. In MI they are very loose, headlights, taillights, brakes and you can plate it. If you can plate it and drive it to the event than I consider that a street car. Yes they trailer it but alot of people do because if you break down than your stuck there.

Back