Old TV Sci-Fi shows

Dr Who had me hiding behind the couch when I was a kid lol
and there was that one episode of Space 1999 where they found some floating old space ship
and inside was this octopus like monster that appeared, sucked you in, drank you dry and then spat you out.
Man that gave me nightmares for weeks
smile.gif

Oh man, I mention any of these shows in my house and the family looks at me like I am making it up. These are some of the best SciFi shows ever and yes I watched them all... UFO and Space 1999 were my favorites. Does anyone remember the "Thunderbirds" on Saturday morning or "Creature Features"?
rock.gif

Oh man, went to the Thunderbird webpage and now I can't shut it down. All the episodes with pics... memories of a less stressful life... thx DAB for the link. I'll be sharing this with my Son tonight, I got him hooked on the Thunderbirds from late night TV.
biggrin.gif

This is a little OT, but I keep seeing Land of the Lost mentioned...does anyone remember a show called Run Joe Run that used to come on just before Land of the Lost?

That had to be the best saturday morning show ever, a German Shepard that roamed the country rescuing people while having post traumatic stress disorder flash backs...all while his abusive trainer was hot on his trail hunting him down.
smile.gif

This is a little OT, but I keep seeing Land of the Lost mentioned...does anyone remember a show called Run Joe Run that used to come on just before Land of the Lost?

That had to be the best saturday morning show ever, a German Shepard that roamed the country rescuing people while having post traumatic stress disorder flash backs...all while his abusive trainer was hot on his trail hunting him down.
smile.gif
I remember a song called "run joey run" from the seventies. And I remember Lassie, but not that one.
1zhelp.gif

smile.gif
http://www.70slivekidvid.com/rjr.htm

Apollo and Starbuck made the show what it was. Couldn't have picked a better commander than Lorne Greene. That was a very solid cast that was put together.

What about The Man From U.N.C.L.E....? Lost In Time?...has anyone mentioned Lost In Space? BTW, I live for the Twighlight Zone collection on DVD, Alfred Hitchcock DVD collections, and the Dr. Who DVD collections...those are some of my favorites (although in keeping with the theme of this thread, Hitchcock is not sci-fi nor is Lost In Time...but I liked them, and still do...):p

shazam - probly not sci-fi.
rock.gif

battlestar galactica - tried to watch an old episode about a month ago.... couldnt do it! the new series is pretty good tho.

Back