Any "LOST" fans out there?

scottybusa

Donating Member
Registered
No, I'm not a TV addict.....I only watch two shows a week, 24 and LOST. But this new direction the show has taken looks to be very exciting.

Did you spot the fake commercial which aired during the May 3rd episode? It was pretty obscure.

Did you spot the fake commercial during the May 10th episode? There was a blatant hint during the show and the commercial followed this hint within the next 10 minutes or so.

Intrigued? So was I. Apparently "LOST" is following in the footsteps of a show from Canada which is in it's second season called "Regenesis." It is a show that has crossed from broadcast TV into an interactive online experience, tied directly to the show.

Don't have Tivo, DVR or PVR? I can give you a hint about what the commercial was about and the clues given if you want. Watch for something about "Hanso".

I've only just begun to dig into this puzzle, but so far, I think I'm hooked!!!
cool.gif

We watch LOST...hate to say it, but I'm certain we missed the hidden commercials because the hubby's so quick to FF since having TiVo...

Wait 'til I tell him...he'll be ticked that he missed 'em...he's one of those guys that rewinds, pauses, studies something he thinks he saw...
laugh.gif

He's the LOST addict and I enjoy it as well, but I prefer Desperate Housewives
biggrin.gif

Dang, I missed it!! And we don't record it!! Is it anywhere online?

GJoker also likes to study the details.. me? I'm lucky I remember what the episode was about, let alone the stupid details..
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but my short term memory isn't what it used to be.
sad.gif

Dang, I missed it!! And we don't record it!!  Is it anywhere online?

GJoker also likes to study the details.. me? I'm lucky I remember what the episode was about, let alone the stupid details..  
laugh.gif
 Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but my short term memory isn't what it used to be.
sad.gif
I KNOW your pain girl!!!!!
smile.gif
That's how I feel whenever I'm watching it...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well, hearing all this is enough to make me want to watch. I'm not currently a fan but this sounds very interesting.

I didn't even notice the fake commercial. I need to pay more attention. Thanks for the heads up.

<!--EDIT|BlondeOnaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147445470 -->

Spoiler!

Here's the site that get's you started...
www.sublymonal.com

(It was listed in one of the commercials)

<!--EDIT|scottybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147448504 -->

okay I've been watching lost from the beginning. Went to the sublymonal website. Want the ...
All I could do was get to the Hanso web site. Am I missing something?

okay I've been watching lost from the beginning. Went to the sublymonal website. Want the ...
All I could do was get to the Hanso web site. Am I missing something?
Yes you are.

Go to the sublymonal site, then click on each tv as many times as the "numbers" from the show...

4 8 15 16 23 42

It gives you a password.. I think the password is for something on the Hanso website.. try the newsletter.

I'm NEVER going to get any work done.. this is too cool!!

I went to the sublymonal site as well... by activating the tv's... it gives out a secret code: Heir Apparent. I found a place to put the code in.. on the newsletter signup but it didn't get me anywhere.

Big fan of Lost here... watched it from the begining too.

I went to the sublymonal site as well... by activating the tv's... it gives out a secret code: Heir Apparent. I found a place to put the code in.. on the newsletter signup but it didn't get me anywhere.

Big fan of Lost here... watched it from the begining too.
Did the same thing. typed in heir apparent and then asked for a password. got any ideas about the password? It says this is persephone type in password. So I typed in the numbers. It puts up a message but its so quick i have no idea what it says.

<!--EDIT|valleybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147456980 -->

Did you try the numbers? There has to be something we are missing. Another website, or something.

Oh, that message says, "Call the call center on the ad."

There is a link for an ad, on the left, but I don't see a ph number in it..

I did find a ph number for Hanso ( a friend is helping me with this) it's 877-HANSORG

It has some recorded stuff. I've listened to the first option. Too busy at work to hear the rest..

go for it.

Oh... she just emailed me the directions for the whole game...PM me if you want the "cheat"
smile.gif

Back