Stong opinions...

KokomoBusa

Banned
I don't know how to make a poll :( so i'm doing it old school.

If you have an opinion that differs from someone elses (either friend or just somebody you know), would you take more enjoyment debating those opinions together or ignoring them?

I think it depends on the topic of discussion whether it deserves debating or not some topic's just are better left alone :thumbsup:

If you have an opinion that differs from someone elses (either friend or just somebody you know), would you take more enjoyment debating those opinions together or ignoring them?

Just spill the beans sparky...

I like a healthy debate, but I wont get into a discussion about a topic I know nothing about.

I like debate, and do learn a lot in doing so, but the 2 overriding rules for me are:
1. I don't owe anyone an education.
2. When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

Just arguing for argument sake with someone who isn't listening, or doesn't want to discuss, is not for me.
Live and let live and move on. IMO

Is a stong anything like a sch...

Nevermind. :laugh:

:tiptoe:
Posted via Mobile Device

like why is my old school music is better than what you whipper-snappers like 2 listen 2?:whistle:

- DRIVING WHEEL - Foghat[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

for fks sake man,there is no god,didnt we work this out already:laugh:

Just spill the beans sparky...

I'm just trying to see who likes a good old fashioned in your face word fight:)

some folks get pissy and i'm taking notes of who those that are likey to get mad are...so i can avoid saying the wrong thing to them:thumbsup:

I personally love a debate...getting fired up one way or another is fun and healthy as long as you can stop when you want to and go about business

Bad kid says bad things :moon:

I'll debate something with someone, but it has to be a debate, not an argument :beerchug:

There are no truly bad kids, only bad parents. :whistle:

I don't enjoy debate, argument even less.

I like polite discussion.
:angel:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back