STOLEN BIKE!!!!!

Lucky34

Registered
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>VIN: JS1GT76A062106308    - Silver 2006 GSXR-1000</span>If you see this bike or anything connected to this VIN, please notify the authorities!!!!! <span style='color:red'>THIS BIKE IS STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!</span>
The bike was stolen from Gainesville, Florida
(registered in Florida)

Thursday night/ Friday morning (10/27/2006) at 1:00am the bike was parked in front of my house (the bike was right next to a light post and in front of my living room window, which had the blinds open)... at 4:00am, the bike was no longer there... It was an amazing Silver/Black 2006 GSXR-1000. I filed a police report and all that ****, but what it comes down to is I hadn't gotten around to insuring the bike (tried with state farm, but they said that they had to have my car insured with them also, and tried with geico, but they said they couldnt insure the bike and wouldn't tell me why... so I'm a dumbass and stopped trying... thinking I would do it later...), and I didn't have any kind of insurance with Suzuki Financing... So now I have no bike and still owe almost $5,000  
sad.gif

mad.gif

I know the bike is probably long gone and either parted out on ebay, or sold somewhere else, or w/e, so my hopes for getting it back are slim to none... but the reason for this post is to let you guys know IT DOES HAPPEN... I always thought it wouldn't happen to me, but it did. So heads up... KEEP YOUR BIKES SAFE!!! INSURE YOUR BIKE!!!! Theft insurance is really not all that expensive and believe me I wanna shoot myself in the foot for not having insured the bike....  
sad.gif

***REMEMBER, ALL IT TAKES IS A COUPLE OF GUYS AND A PICK UP TRUCK AND YOUR BIKE IS GGGOOOONNNNEEE IN A MATTER OF 30 SECONDS***

guns.gif
 (Insert Bike Thief Here)

P.S. As much as this sucks though, I thank God it wasn't worse... They could have shot me or something trying to take the bike.... or a million other things could have happened to make it worse... AND, the other news is that I'm fortunate enough to still have my dear old Busa, whom I had been neglecting lately...

sad.gif

This is "Gixxie"
... Was...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

After this Pic I removed the reflectors and put on a carbon fiber GSXR Tank Pad

IMG_4476.JPG

sad.gif

sad.gif

Here's a pic of where I parked it that night... I left it out there because I got home late, and I was gonna head out early in the morning anyways.... so I was lazy and didn't lock it up with the Busa in the back...
sad.gif

IMG_4593.JPG

This is my pooch... "Shakespeare" ...
dumb dog didn't even bark... He actually woke me up that night because he was snoring so loud.... lol

Damn thieves !! Sorry to hear Busaman ! I feel your pain .....I had a brand new Gixxer stolen from me years ago . Had it parked in front of my apartment with the ALARM ON !

Hope they find the bastids for you !
guns.gif

And this pic is just for fun.... invited a few friends over... it was like my own mini bike-night at my place.... good times......

bikenite.JPG

Maybe your busa is hiding it from you. Sorry I know you probably are not laughing right now.

Sorry to hear the bad news, but this is time for a shameless RoadLoK plug.

Dont flame me, just check it out.

::sigh:: ..... sorry guys... just taking a trip down memory lane..... i miss my gixxie....
sad.gif

I guess i'm finally getting to the end of it all.... first I ran around in my boxers when I didnt see Gixxie outside... than I yelled.... then cried... then cursed... then cried some more... then screamed, yelled, AND cried at the same time..... now i'm just really sad and beginning to accept that gixxie's gone and understand that this is a lesson that has to be learned...

Thanks for all the support guys....

Also, is there anything else I can do at this point? Anyway I can not have to pay the rest of what I owe? (although I know I have no insurance and I'm liable for that loan, which means i'm fugged and have to cough up the dough). Should I post up a VIN incase someone comes accross it? Any advice would be appreciated
smile.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 31 2006,21:04) Maybe your busa is hiding it from you. Sorry I know you probably are not laughing right now.

Sorry to hear the bad news, but this is time for a shameless RoadLoK plug.

Dont flame me, just check it out.

mad.gif
 What the hell is your problem?
rock.gif
? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

LOL!!!, I do!
Maybe the busa is hiding it from me... LOL
Best thing I've heard all day!
Where would we be if we lost our sense of humor?
I know it sucks, but this is life... sh!t happens... we deal with it... we learn from our mistakes...
smile.gif

(and hopefully others will learn from our mistakes, and we will learn from others' mistakes)

rock.gif

rock.gif

that was a sharp bike that some thugs have took the liberty of .
it would not hurt to post a vin , you just never know.
no pay= bad credit.
bad situation your in, but if me i would bite the bullet and pay.

Sorry to hear about your bike! That SUCKS!!! I know this might sound dtupid but do you have any wacky friends who would pull a prank like that on you. I am not trying to be funny just running it up the flag pole to see if it is possible. I know I have done stuff like that with friends to other friends years ago. Probably not this long but very similar! Sorry again and I hope it turns up for you. Maybe you will bet lucky!! Thats not my luck but maybe yours!!

oh yeah, I can't afford to mess up my credit... later down the road i'm gonna have to buy a house, and a bad credit will come back and bite me in the a$$!!!
So yeah, that's what I have planned.... finish paying it off and then we'll see from there...

thanks for the roadlok site... the only problem that I have is that it's really expensive, and i'm pretty sure that to steal the bike they pick it up... so if the bike is in the air, i dont see how locking the wheel will help
sad.gif

if the lock was like $50 or less, I would definitely buy it though... but for almost $300 ... ouch... I think the best lock is insurance...

Yeah, I thought about the friends for about 5 seconds... but they know me enough to know that they wouldn't want to fugg with my sh!t... And there's been a lot of bikes being stolen lately... and I already told all my friends, and posted on my local forums and stuff... at this point if it was a prank the bike would have shown up...
sad.gif
Also, it was way to random for it to have been a prank... it just wouldnt be funny, you know? if it had been like a friday night or saturday and i was crashing at a friends place, and they moved the bike around the back or something, maybe... but it was my daily commuter to class, and on a thursday night?... i dunno... it just doesn't add up...
sad.gif

I wish it was a prank though....

IF IT IS A PRANK AND YOU ARE READING THIS, PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE RETURN MY BABY!!! I PROMISE I'LL BE MORE GLAD TO SEE IT THAN ANGRY!!!... at this point it cant get any worse... i'm like $10k down as it is... so even if i get the bike back all messed up, i'd still be happy...

sad.gif

There was a TV program years ago, I think it was Saturday night live, that ran a skit called "what were you thinking". I won't flame you while your down, but whhhaa. Forget it, I cant say it. Sorry man.
sad.gif

Back