Stolen '06

Damn that is bad news.Sorry for your loss.Wish you luck on finding it back.

I have had a couple cars stolen but never a bike.
Either way it feels like someone just ran you thru with a sword.
It sucks and I hate it for you.
Hopefully you have good ins.
Hopefully just me personally it wont come back and you can get a new one like Ogre said.
Maybe there is a bright side to this sad story.

Once its been stolen and somebody else was in it I dont want it back .
Just me.

Yes we need pics. I am in Fl but stranger things have happened.

I had a car an 88 TA for 10yrs in CT. Sold it and moved to FL.
5 yrs later while camping in Marathon Key I woke up to get the boat ready.
Right outside and across the way was the very same TA with a CT plate on it.
People had driven down to do same. But what are the odds of that happening ?

Man I hate to hear of anything being stolen, but the one thing that ticks me off more than anything else is a BIKE THIEF:banghead:. As brothers and sisters on two wheels we know how much our bikes and the comraderie of bikers means to us, weather we know each other physically or not, at least I can speak for how I feel.
I live in Georgia, but was born and raised in the projects of Brooklyn, NY and back then I only knew of one dude that had a motorcycle, but he lived on the 1st floor and had his bike chained up infront of his window.

I hope your Insurance does the right thing.:please: and I hope you had full coverage. The best to you Bro.

Thanks for all the well wishes. The positive thing in my cas is that it was insured. Progressive is giving me good value on it and will likely match dollar for dollar all the aftermarket accessories, which I had records on.

'09 Hear I come!

Will post pics later on. I spend more time traveling and away from here since I'm on public transpo . . .

Remember( NEWARK)...Hand grenade with fishing line attached :whistle:a flashbang would work too if you didnt want to kill

Last edited:
Sorry for to hear about your bike being stolen. I had a TLR get stolen from me a few years ago. Had to be the worst feeling in the world, to wake up on a decent morning thinking about riding into work and realize some knuckle f**k took what was yours. Not to compair apples to oranges but I was living on post (Ft Polk) bike parked under my carport in front of my wifes SUV. Gov' only gave me 2000 for it, felt like it was stolen all over again. Good luck with the recovery and hope these A**Clowns get whats coming to them.

Beware of Progressive! They'll lowball their first offer, just to see if you'll take it. Show them prices of same year, comparable Busa. Don't settle for less, and don't let them know you need to settle fast, as it's your only transportation. They're sharks.

Man that sux! And as stated, Progressive can be very difficult to deal with as far as the accessories!

Actually I ended up ok. They gave me more than I would have gotten on the market. 7200 for bike and 3000 for accessories. Considering I paid 8500 for it in 06 I didnt come out bad. Didnt take long either. They called me as soon as they got the keys . . . Can almost buy an '09 with what I got . . .

I know I will catch some flack, but maybe they will "take themselves out" on the bike......sorry but I hate a thief.

I hope you find her, but there are a lot of MC's that buy boosted bikes in Newark. At least you had full coverage. Sorry for your loss bro.

Glad to hear that you came out pretty well with getting a fair amount from the insurance company. I just renewed my insurance and up'd my coverage on accessories from 3k to 8k and kept the bike fully insured.

Actually I ended up ok. They gave me more than I would have gotten on the market. 7200 for bike and 3000 for accessories. Considering I paid 8500 for it in 06 I didnt come out bad. Didnt take long either. They called me as soon as they got the keys . . . Can almost buy an '09 with what I got . . .

Glad it worked out for you:beerchug:
I really hope they can find the guys that took it.

Back