Stolen '06

ThrlSkr

Registered
ATTENTION ALL ORG MEMBERS

My Red/Black '06 was stolen in Newark NJ last night.

Parked on the street in front of 375 MT Prospect Avenue, in Newark.

LE has been notified. Apparently was a professional job. Bike was parked on the street. My alarm went off and it was gone before I got to the window.

If you see/hear anything get back at me. Otherwise my fate is in the hands of my insurance (Progressive).

Now is the time I:
1) Wish I took the trouble to bring my krypto lock
2) Listened to the gf who wanted to put it in the garage
3) got lojack a long time ago

Not necessarily a concern for members outside the "big city" but things to consider nevertheless. . . .

Tough when your biek is your ONLY means of transpo (even in 30 degree weather . . . .)

Dude, in this weather, you were riding in NEWARK of all places!?!? I'll keep an eye and an ear out and let you know if I hear anything.

Sorry about your loss man...

Remember: NEWARK = GARAGE always! :laugh:

Sorry Buddy, hope you find it or get it replaced soon man
Ridin season's just around the corner (I hope)

Sucks man. Pros seem to mean gone for good but never know. Whatver happens hope it works out for the better.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pics & mods would help. I am from Monmouth county, so not likely I would see her, but people should know what they are looking for.

Check fleabay, craigslist and local forums for parts you can identify. Frame and cases are long gone, but if you had custom parts you can identify you may have a chance to catch whoever did it.

Sorry for your loss. The penalty for vehicle theft should be raised and it should be a higher priority among the Police. :rulez:

Back