Stolen 05

So sorry to hear this....... I just hope the catch the jerks who did this.......

Sorry about your bike Bro. I know the feeling; some a-s tried to steal mine last year but they didn't get it because they didn't have the proper tools to cut the huge chain and lock looped through a ground anchor They did get over $2000.00 worth of riding gear and some goodies I was going to add on the bike. Now I am paranoid as hell! I have five locks on the bike and the door has been reinforced with two locks that can't be cut with bolt cutters.My insurance is paid up too.

I should have a had a big a-S Rottie waiting on them... then just kick back and have a
beerchug.gif
and watch the show
lurk.gif

Pretty ballsie......definitely +1 on the alarm. Mine makes noise every time I turn off the ignition, and if you "breathe" on it, it makes a lot of noise.......and the box in my pocket buzzes at the same time noting an alarm.....

Which alarm would be a good one? Any thoughts on this. I want one that when they walk up to it the thing will beep at them..
Thanks

Sorry to hear. Why can't people just leave other's people's s#$% alone!! They should have gone to a better school so could get a job and buy their own bike.If they ride it they will probb. get hurt on it anyway,Karma will get them.

I have a Scorpio alarm on my K1000. I got if off Ebay for $150. It has a proximity sensor, tilt sensor and ignition kill. The key fob beeps and vibrates when the alarm is set off, and Scorpio claims a 1 mile range. So far the only complaint i have is the key fob is kind of big, and mine is coming apart, but the alarm is great!

Back