My Interest just received a major spark...

i would do it soon, because if he seen you looking over there and something is up, there might not be any parts in the garage in the next couple days.

I would have called the popo the instant I saw that. Let them come check it out and don't worry about being anonymous... unless the cops have their heads suffed up their butt, they won't mention your name anyhow and if the guy acts suspicious they'll set up surveillance and get a search warrant.

I dont know about you guys, but if my bike was stolen and I thought there was a remote chance it/or parts of it was in that garage, I would of walked over right then and nosed around. To hell with if its awkard or not..think of how you felt when it was stolen, who cares what they think...you never see him anyhow right? just be cool.

fonzie.jpg

Call the Cops, explain the situation and if they dont help go in with Guns a blazin. My M4 and I are free saturday:rofl:

i called and left a message with the police department secretary they were all on the street still havent recieved a call back. 1 more call today then im gonn ahave to start my own investigation.

Don't make an anonymous complaint. They'll keep your information confidential anyway. Also, try to get some digital photos of the garage the next time he has it open.

Freedom of Information Act. Anonymous from cell or pay.

best suggestion I read was to get in touch with the cop who he filed the bike stolen with,Im sure they have a special team that focuses on nothing but stolen property,I know they do in the city here,I have a friend who has worked as a detective in such a dept for almost 20yrs now. if the guy is into anything,they probably already know who he is,now,they just have to catch him with the goods,most likely though if they are any good,your bike parts are long gone since it was jacked in sept,but you may be able to help someone else out.

I dont know about you guys, but if my bike was stolen and I thought there was a remote chance it/or parts of it was in that garage, I would of walked over right then and nosed around. To hell with if its awkard or not..think of how you felt when it was stolen, who cares what they think...you never see him anyhow right? just be cool.

fonzie.jpg

Dude, he lives in Philly !! You ain't just going to walk up on somebody's property, by yourself, with a group of guys standing there, and start looking stuff over, especially if they're some shady cats. I'm pretty far from being a punk, same goes for Tito (Shadyguy), but people are just too quick to shoot now days.

What happened to the "good ol days", when the worst thing that would happen to you was getting "jumped" ?

yah.. his garage was open yesterday and all that was in there was his brand new bike the other parted bikes parts are gone. I did make a complaint with the polce wen to the actual police station the other day and spoke with someone i know down there. They said they will keep an eye on it for a hile and see if anything suspicious starts to look like its happening or if some bikes are stolen will patrol by his house and try and catch an eye if the garage is open.

Ok, who told him you were on to him?:whistle:

yah who knows but all i know is the next time i see any biles in there im gonna just call and say i think i seen someone with a gun in the garage etc and hope they find people taking apart bikes in there.

just be careful about embellishing the complaint to the pd too much, as squirrelly as things are now a days, even if he's guilty, you might get hung with a false report charge (say guns when there was none)

I would have gone over there when I heard a bike fire up.You could have approached it as you did not know he rode and should go on a ride someday.You know how bike people are to each other.If he was very quiet about everything you know something is up.With all the bike's in my garage dirt and street and some people's bike's coming in and out for repair,you would think something is going on. Good luck with this.

Keep your eyes and ears open and start keeping a journal. It will help the police if there is something funny going on over there.

Sorry about your bike. I truely hope it was not your neighbor that stole it. That would just suck!!!!

id tread very lightly on meeting him. if he did steal your bike he going to see right through your cover story. guess what i had 2 of my atv's stolen. it was a neighbor, so yea they are that stupid. whod suspect thier neighbor of jackin thier bike? i nailed his stupid ass to the wall. even hung out with his brother. anyhow could get you in trouble if you go sniffin around while he is there. damn sure dont go alone. good luck on that.

also remember he could just be a hobbyist like us. id love to have several bikes in my shop that I owned.

be careful about walking around and looking allot, you never know what kind of friends he has, hopefully what they are doing is legit, but i really rather doubt it, lets hope the police catch them doing something stupid...and your probably right that prob is where your bike went, had the same thing happen to my mustang, 3 blocks over chop shop....friggen thieves....

I am going to agree with calling the PD. If you filed a report with the PD, and your bike IS in fact in that garage, god forbid in pieces, then I'm sure you will be filled in. I would call them and tell them, "hey. I think this guy's got a chop shop, my bike was stolen in September and this is what the color, the mods that were done to it..." they might find pieces of it in there." I would call them and call them TODAY!

Bingo!

Back