My Interest just received a major spark...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Well so i hear a motorcycle start up which sounds like outback of my house on monday since noone next to me has a bike i figured id go take a look since my busa was stolen back in september no i didnt find my busa but however i peer into a neighbors garage and what do i see about 3-4 bikes which look they are being all parted out plastics everywhere and motors etc by him and 2 of his friends and now it has my mind thinking could he have possobily stolen my busa and parted it. I wanted to walk over badly and start investigating but i didn't wanna seem like i was accusing but seems as tho he was closing up the garage when he noticed me peering over that way. He works nights and noones is there i want to break into his garage badly and write down vins of everything in there to see if anything is stolen. I will be so pissed the hell off if i find any parts of my busa in there. I dont know what i should do or how to handle this.

Last edited:
saying what i think there is a chop shop being run out of my neighbors garage? I talked with brendan and he said to do the same thing.

Last edited:
That would suck if he did that, but you gotta be able to prove it.
Posted via Mobile Device

That would suck if he did that, but you gotta be able to prove it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well since noone around my area has one of the chrome see through clutch covers on the motor would be pretty easy to spot or my Tiforce full system with rainbow can. all speculation really tho but i believe if i seen my **** i would know it but i think i am going to be sending a note to my local PD.

Tito just tell them you saw what looked like a chop shop and as Cap said make it anonymous so they will investigate. As for being pissed I would be to if you found out it was your neighbor

Do the PD thing but if you see him around play stupid, "Hey I heard a bike over there, and I was thinking about getting or piecing one together, anything you could maybe help me with?"

My question is are they going to take it seriously if its an anonymous tip? How would they investigate without actually going to his house and looking.

Nail them Nail them Hard. I hate idiots like that. And if there all legit whats the big deal at least you would know for sure.

Call the "Strike Team"

shield.jpg

I fixed it for you.

haha yah but no seriously im really friggin itching i called and got a stupid secratary all officers are on the street imsupposed to ghet a call back. Screw anonymous ill tell them who i am i dont give a rats ass if he has my stuff or soemone elses i know how they feel .

Back