My little helper..

Full body armour, full face helmet on order and his own CROTCH ROCKET..

pTRU1_2789389dt.jpg

thats cool. i wish my dad had done stuff like this with me when i was 3-4. i guess that is why i have my son in my garage with me when i am working on the bike. he is 3 and clearly pronounces hayabusa, but then again the seat on ANY bike to him is the hayabusa.
wow.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Dec. 15 2006,21:56) thats cool. i wish my dad had done stuff like this with me when i was 3-4. i guess that is why i have my son in my garage with me when i am working on the bike. he is 3 and clearly pronounces hayabusa, but then again the seat on ANY bike to him is the hayabusa.
wow.gif
That's exactly how my dad was..I remember i wanted a little motorcycle so bad, but he said it was too expencive and we could not afford one...not true...
well i think thats one reason i still like playing with my toys....lol...I want to make sure i can give my son everything i can while i am still alive..who knows what tomorrow has in store for us....
beerchug.gif

Dude, my son has never been so excited about anything in his life.....He uncovered his bike this morning and flipped out.....He said "This is my own bike"..." I have a bike..."..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NNNEW.jpg

laugh.gif

Sproket, cool pics man...I answered my question from the other thread, how old he is...wow. Its crazy how fast they grow...in our terms, its:
Too small to reach the pegs...2-3
Able to flat foot and full tuck.....4-9
Needs a bigger bike....10-16
He's got his own Busa! 17 or whatnot.

(CAT3 @ Dec. 25 2006,16:flamethrowing:) Sproket, cool pics man...I answered my question from the other thread, how old he is...wow. Its crazy how fast they grow...in our terms, its:
Too small to reach the pegs...2-3
Able to flat foot and full tuck.....4-9
Needs a bigger bike....10-16
He's got his own Busa! 17 or whatnot.
biggrin.gif
...Yep they sure do grow fast...he turned 4 in October....I am planning on taking him to the big field we have close to our house..It is about 5 acres of mowed grass...he will have a blast there...

Very cool dad. He looks like he liked what Santa got him!
beerchug.gif
And already doing wheelies and stoppies!

(rlachermeier @ Dec. 25 2006,16:07) Specifications...
Speeds up to 15 mph

Be careful Dad

Very Cool, I can totally understand his excitement
biggrin.gif
...yep they are pretty fast especially with as little weight as his....Thats why i plan on giving him plenty of room to ride and grass to fall...
He already knows its plenty fast and is very careful with the throttle And keeps his brakes covered at all times...

We finally got to try out his new bike...He did crash a million times, because he thought it was funny... he would crash and then keep rolling around and act goofy....then finally he started riding it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

here are a couple of clips...(no sound)

laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
super.gif
I love watching these kids ride. Great stuff.

That helmet looks HUGE on him.

Back