My little helper..

sproket

Registered
My son Jason has been helping me with my bike since he was 2 years old, he is four years now and knows where to find any tool in the garage...he helps me with everything i do...i cannot imagin what i would do without him....He is awesome..

IMG00005.jpg

That's cool Sproket ! Best way to be , get 'em into it at a young age !
beerchug.gif

whats real cool is when we go to the dealership he walks around and identifies all the bikes by brand and class...he freaked out the sales dude when he pointed at a busa and said "thats the fastest bike, its like my daddy,s busa"..

lurk.gif
He is awesome dude. Keep up the good job as a father. Thing is, even when you spend all the time you can with them they eventually ( quickly ) grow up and move out. Right now is the best time you'll have with your son. Make every second count.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
a little time spent with him now will pay huge dividends later! boys become men by following role models not by what they see sitting in front of a TV

That is awesome man! Start 'em young! My little helper is not so little anymore...she is 15.

Thank God she still likes to hang out with her old fart dad!!

Thanks guys.....He can't wait to start riding, He does follow me with his mom in the car....He will never let me ride without my gear...and always tells me to be careful...Thats probably what brings me home safe everytime...He loves hanging with the grownups...and knows to be very gentle with babies and girls..something i never had to teach him...
smile.gif

Here he is 2 years old and all excited to be able to sit on a bike...he was trying to stunt on it... He wanted to take that bike home so bad and now after chating with brendanp, i might just get it soon..

jason_bike_001.jpg

Back