Stolen 05

Sorry to hear that !
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif

hate to hear that, i'll keep my eyes open in the St. Louis area...do you happen to have the VIN?

That really blows man. Sorry to hear about that. In an effort to avoid getting mine jacked how are bikes usually stolen? is it a bunch of dudes tossing it into a truck or do they punch the ignition key or what?

That really blows man. Sorry to hear about that. In an effort to avoid getting mine jacked how are bikes usually stolen? is it a bunch of dudes tossing it into a truck or do they punch the ignition key or what?
I believe most often it is two or three guys and a van.

Karl

Thanks guys.. It was taken off the carport. It was parked between two cars and was up along the side of the house. Happen somewhere around 2:00- 4:00 am. From what the police said there were at least three people. They picked it up over the car.

VIN# JS1GW71AX52110489
Silver/Black
Chrome front shield
HMF Four into one exhaust
Black wheels
Look very close on the left side and you can see sanding marks on the front fairing
Was setup for NOS but does not have the bottle

Thanks everyone keep them babies safe. Next one will have a alarm, locks on both wheels plus a huge chain.. Not to mention I have camera's on the house now.. Maybe I can catch them in the act. Who knows they took a police officers ZX14 while the cop car was in the drive way.

Jesus. That stuff scares me. I got a garage for mine but every time I go out to the mall or something I get kinda worried that it wont be there when i get out. Maybe I should stop buying chrome and more gear and buy an alarm of some sort

Thanks guys.. It was taken off the carport. It was parked between two cars and was up along the side of the house. Happen somewhere around 2:00- 4:00 am. From what the police said there were at least three people. They picked it up over the car.

VIN# JS1GW71AX52110489
Silver/Black
Chrome front shield
Black wheels
Look very close on the left side and you can see sanding marks on the front fairing

Thanks everyone keep them babies safe. Next one will have a alarm, locks on both wheels plus a huge chain.. Not to mention I have camera's on the house now.. Maybe I can catch them in the act. Who knows they took a police officers ZX14 while the cop car was in the drive way.
Sorry bro, they wanted it really bad to have to carry it over a car. Make it as hard as you can for them to take it. They ususally will move on to something easier. But taking a cops bike with the car in the driveway, crazy.

thats one of my fears, to go riding and come out and you ride is gone. Sorry to hear about your bike.

That really sucks. I haven't left her alone anywhere except in my garage. But, that's why I have full coverage insurance.

VIN# JS1GW71AX52110489
Silver/Black
Chrome front shield
Black wheels

Sorry bro, they wanted it really bad to have to carry it over a car. Make it as hard as you can for them to take it. They ususally will move on to something easier. But taking a cops bike with the car in the driveway, crazy.
+1 but you'd think theyd have moved on in this case. Having to pick it up over a car should have been trouble enough
banghead.gif

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
THEIVES
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

That just sucks! Pisses me off every time I hear something like that happen. You can never have enough security.

Back