Stolen 05 update

Dbjork

Registered
As most of you guys know by now the busa was stolen on 02/19/08. I am still working with State Farm and after 30 days they still have not came off any money. Not to mention that they made me feel like I was the thug that took it.. After 16 years of giving them money and never had a claim they treat me like this
banghead.gif

(State Farm is the horse)
deadhorse.gif

David

Insurance companies are in business to make money, not to pay claims
sad.gif

I hope your luck dealing with them improves
beerchug.gif

Statefarm did the same thing to me in 2002 when my 94 gsxr was stolen. I recovered it myself through a ninja like investigation, but they wouldn't let me keep it to repair it and actually told me that they thought it was a fraudulent claim. even though there was a police report and the kids were going to jail.

>I have never used them again.

I had issues with them paying off a totaled Gixxer many years ago . Hope it works out for ya fella.
beerchug.gif

When my wife wiped out her bike a couple years ago, State Farm paid out no questions asked.

--Wag--

I think its the luck of the draw with state farm. I know a police officer that had a ZX14 and it was stolen. State Farm took care of it in less than three weeks. I bet ya if I still worked for the county this would have a different out look. Anyway things are going to get better. I got something for the next thug that comes by the house
guns.gif

Must say I didn't have any real problems settling an accident claim with them.

Dude I would be on my agents ass right now. I have a had a few claims with St. Farm. they took very good care of me fast. My agent is getting ready to retire.

i've never had any problem with any of my claims...of course, it helps to be a manager at the drug store where your agent gets his meds
laugh.gif

Still fighting with State Farm (the other persons ins) from my bike wreck back in 2005! I met with her attorneys 4 months ago and it seemed like an open and shut case, still fighting.
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back