any leftover nib 08's. my 07 was ripped

The new ZX10's aint no joke. They will smoke the Busa in the right hands. I just installed an Akra full Ti system on one. 17HP gain with a PC3.

If you're into a Busa, Mineola Suzuki on Long Island in N.Y. has a left over '08 Busa (in that nice dark grey) that they quoted at 10k... they'd probably sell it for less.
I was thinking about it grabbing it, but I have a ridiculously low mileage '06 that I decided to keep instead of buying another new bike. (500 miles... I had a couple of bikes and sold 'em all so I could concentrate on the Bus. :dunno: ).
Just in case you were looking for something like that.

Last edited:
i'm starting to wonder if i'll be able to get insurance after my 3rd total loss since i started with state farm in '03:banghead:

cycletrader.com will find you a new 08 in your price range...

WTF. how are you getting $10K for your 07 and i'm only getting $8100 can you get me the exact dollar amount so i can call my adjuster and see what the big deal is. My adjuster told me the state farm, allstate (who i have) and farm bureau all use the same company for their valuation amounts???

it's confirmed, gettin $10k exactly..
i'm losin about $1500 on the exhaust and bazzaz box

i has a tsukigi and bazzaz, but the last time i had 1 ripped they said "you could have removed those things before it was stolen"
also i know protesting will only delay my check..
the vin :
js1gw71ax72104730

I would friggin' LOOSE it right there!!

"Ya, and maybe it was you that stole it? You did know I owned one, and where I live... Where were YOU when it was stolen? Huh? Anyone confirm that? Huh? Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it? Almost as stupid as suggesting I'd remove upgrade parts from my own motorcycle."

Uggh.... Some peoples children :banghead: !

Seems like $10k for a two year old Busa is a more than fair settlement...even with the performance parts included.

Sorry to hear about your loss. New bike or not, it still sucks.

Look for left over 08's.should be able to get one for $10,000 otd.why downgrade to a 1000???

1. i've had 3 gen 1 busa's, put 100k on them, wouldn't mind something different.
2. i don't really like gen 2, but looked in tx, cant find 1 for $9k otd
3. i only got $10k, and obviously need an alarm in houston
4. the zx10 is 1 bad mofo:laugh:

Last edited:
Back