LOCKER USERS BEWARE!!! Two stolen wallets at the same time

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
We were leaving the gym last night and one of the girls from our spinning class was crying at the front desk. Come to find out her lock was broken and her wallet was stolen. My wife and I stayed with her just in case she needed a ride or something. She told me that her husband's on his way so we just waited until he arrived. While waiting, another girl came up to the front desk saying that her purse was stolen, too. I was like....what the he!!'s going on in this place? A few more minutes gone by and the first girl was saying that the thief was already making purchases with her credit card.
If you guys/gals use lockers, you might want to think twice before leaving your stuff in it.

What a bummer! It's amazing how fast thieves can get into & away w/ things now a days :banghead:

Fitness First lets you take the key w/ you to their lockers and you clip it to your clothes while working out. Works well from my experience.

What a bummer! It's amazing how fast thieves can get into & away w/ things now a days :banghead:

Sure is a bummer, Brian. I felt so sorry for both of them. My wife and I stayed with both of them just in case they needed help. I just can't believe it happened in the women's locker room.

Leave your valuables in your car before going to the gym. Geez I had a pair of gloves stolen right from the mens bathroom sink in the locker room!!

I had some punk kid try and take my Ipod Touch from the U of M gym, but he was wearing them on the way out of the locker room when I passed him :poke:

wow that sucks !
just rig a .44 facing out !
Problem solved!

If you don't mind .

I spin the wife around in the bedroom from time to time .
Is spinning class the same thing.
My technique could use some fine tuning !
I am a little shy though , you don't do it in front of the class do you ?
:rofl:

Man thats sad but i agree dont leave purse or wallet in locker.
I GOT SOME BOLTCUTTERS IN MY GARAGE TAKE AVERAGE LOCK OF LIKE HOT KNIFE THRU BUTTER.Lock really wont stop it.

Im a personal Trainer Ballys in DC and it happens every few months there. its allways done with bolt cutters.

To think I grew up going to the Y with my dad and we never put a lock once on any locker.
People have ZERO respect .

you can rig a large can of pepper spray up and hope .
No harm no complaints .
Somebody cuts your lock off and opens without first releasing trigger could get a faceful.

Kaybusa works at ballys should just hook one up and accidently leave the lock unlatched .
Thief won't be able to resist what honest folks will pass .
He come coughing and you'll have him .
From your Avatar pic I say a trip behind the woodshed would be better than a call to the police !

Not everybody my brother really just small % make it seem that way.
When I was going 2 my rental storage shed last summer guys were cutting the aluminum out around the lock.ON a storage unit I called in on them.They took off I didnt try stop them but I told cops what I saw.Not my storage unit but just dont like thiefs.

Im supprised noone said to carry a gun while working out. :whistle:

Sucks when I hear stories like this. Go to work out to feel good about yourself and leave feeling like crap. I guess this happens everywhere, just have to make sure to pack light when using a locker.

If you don't mind .

I spin the wife around in the bedroom from time to time .
Is spinning class the same thing.
My technique could use some fine tuning !
I am a little shy though , you don't do it in front of the class do you ?
Please PM me about your technique and we'll go from there.:laugh:

One time, my wife had to go somewhere so I was the only one that went spinning. The teacher asked me where she was. I told her that she couldn't make it because she was too tired from spinning last night.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

seriously WTF is spinning other than what we jest about ?
I've always referred to small frame women as 'spinners' .

So my wife and I have been doing it wrong in the bedroom is what your telling me ?
Sounds pretty kinky to involve a bicycle ?
Do you leave the seat on or just the post ?

sorry for the thread diversion but this new 'spinning' may be the thing that saves my marriage.
Can you tell me more about it ?

All seriousness I love cycling . Great for your heart

Back