Stickiest, Cheapest tire??

06limited1st

Registered
Which rear tire is the stickiest AND cheapest?? Was thinking about getting the Shinko with all the little dots in it, but if there's something better let me know..

I am all about the wheelies and can not hook up when popping the clutch in 2nd and even 3rd sometimes so a new tire is needed. (been on 5600 miles):bomb:

as far as I know, it would be a shinko. I heard they are really bad on water though.

After doing motor mods to my bike I thought a M/T would be a better tire than the shinko I ran the season before,but not even close. As soon as I burn up this peice of S**t, going back to a shinko 300-u soft

the 003-ultra soft it STICKY. even gets sticky'r when heated up.
But beware they are not very good in the rain, or no fun when got really hot. They become GREASY... beware of 2 many heat cycles. They will turn blue. I found this out at the fall bash last year. I destroyed a full set of them in 1 day with to many heat cycles.

I have a regular shinko stealth on my busa but will be getting the u-soft in the spring.
My buddy has one on his 07 cbr1000. That bike will not do a rolling burnout not even for a second. That tire is sticky as hell. Oh and not to mention that at the track his clutch started giving up cause of the hard launching.

Back